• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

opinions needed (about kh3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Ansem

If in kh3 (not any of the handheld games, but the actual kh3) sora was not the main character, who do you think it would be? Or who would you want it to be? Keep in mind that you would have to play as this person the whole game, and the game would center around them. You can choose from any of the kh characters we've seen or heard of. I'm assuming the next installment in the kh series is going to be a new adventure, and not another prequel. So be aware of that.

keep in mind, I'm not saying that sora won't be the main character. It's just a "what if" topic.

---------------------------
my opinion says riku would be most likely as a not sora main character.

but I think it would be cool to play ven or roxas, even though these are both unlikely candidates, for multiple reasons.

your turn.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
i think it would end up kinda like this other game called tales of symphonia it had a sequel but an entirely new protagonist but the old protagonist would sometimes help the new out so i think it'll be some random person that gets a keyblade and goes on an adventure but will sometimes cross paths with sora and everyone else from kh

ferretfrenzie

I would totally want it to be Riku since we don't know as much about him like Sora, and also since he was supposed to be the original Keyblade bearer. It would be neat if in KH3 we got to see how Riku handled the keyblade and told an adventure of his own :D

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I reckon it would end up being Riku... having Kairi as the protagonist wouldn't really work i don't think... so Riku all the way... unless Sora has a son along the way... somehow... *looks at Kairi* lol

A

Anima Relic

Psst the main character we play with for most of the time, or all is Sora. Nomura loves Sora more than Riku, it's so obvious. 1.Sora got the girl 2. Sora has a stronger heart 3.Riku used to be the cool one, but now Sora stole that too. 4. Riku was the original one chosen by the KK, but Sora 'stole' it from him :lol: 5. Sora has wwaaaaayy more friends then Riku (you know it's true) :lol: Take your pick, I got more lol.

Sainasuki

Well, I know it's a "What If" Topic, but we all know Nomura would probably never do that.

If I had a secound Charater to pick from then I would pick Riku and King Mickey at the Assitant to play in Kingdom Hearts lll. Riku as an interesting Backround and Storyline, so it wold be pretty entertaining.

I'm happy that Sora is the Main Character. I like playing him and watching him progress through the Storyline. So I would like him to be the Main Charater of Kingdom Hearts lll if he wasn't.

Macabre

Gold Member
a new character,that's it.a new keyblade wielder has been chosen.he goes and meets sora and the previous kh characters as well as ff and disney characters.

Y

Yannis

If in kh3 (not any of the handheld games, but the actual kh3) sora was not the main character, who do you think it would be? Or who would you want it to be? Keep in mind that you would have to play as this person the whole game, and the game would center around them. You can choose from any of the kh characters we've seen or heard of. I'm assuming the next installment in the kh series is going to be a new adventure, and not another prequel. So be aware of that.

keep in mind, I'm not saying that sora won't be the main character. It's just a "what if" topic.

---------------------------
my opinion says riku would be most likely as a not sora main character.

but I think it would be cool to play ven or roxas, even though these are both unlikely candidates, for multiple reasons.

your turn.

Riku definetily!!:thumbup:

Well, if Terra would get popular, then him in KH3 somehow..

Roxas could be good one too =)

Y

Yannis

i like the terra idea.he is reaches his journey's end in kh3.
Or maybe he fused with MX and in KH3 he and MX are separated once again. But I see KH3 about Sora and Terra guiding him..

Macabre

Gold Member
how about mx is released again and terra has one final task to do before he disappears?

Stars

リク
Wasn't future KH is talking about Sora new adventure?
Um. If...Sora is not the main character...
I suggest Roxas
xD

Macabre

Gold Member
how?roxas is now a part of sora.he won't have anymore games after 358/2 days.

Awesome Ansem

you guys don't have to say that sora is definitely going to be the main character because that's not what we're talking about. It's what if.

Macabre

Gold Member
we weren't saying that.i wouldn't mind if it was a totally new character who is really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back