• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org Coats

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok, I know this might be a little useless but, I was wondering where you could get orginization coats. (what store, webstite, etc.) Again, sorry if this is useless.

ferretfrenzie

I don't think they'll make coats like those untill Kingdom Hearts 2 has been out for a while. The only place I could think of for getting them would be online at a merchandise store for KH, but they probably won't have them for sale just yet. Hey, I want one too!

Keji

mmm.. theres nothing a blanket cannot do ;3
actually.. I wanna make myself one next time i go to a convention...go cosplayers!

vashblueeyes

Merchandise is a bit doubtful... do what the costpalyers do make one for yourself consider it a project or something until kh2 comes out. Dont give me the iam not talented at making clothes crap,try it it could be fun if you really like looking one of the orgs or if thats your thing.

Yanos_Darkspawn

Here´s the coat you´re looking for :
http://www.abbyshot.com/products/pg-enigma.php?PHPSESSID=806928922ce7479af6e1e419ba9f025d

silo_eyes03-t.jpg

If only I had enough money...

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
oh, thanks... after that wierdo modeling them, i dont think i want to buy one anymore.

btw, i do have enough $. (nvm, i dont have enough $. they cost 500 in the usa...)

BULLETPROOF

i have 400 bucks right now but i need it for ps3 , that guy made the goat look gay, it would have been cool if his face wasnt showing like the other members of the orgaization

Awards
Ah, those coats are cool. Even in saying, I probably wouldn't walk down the street on any given day wearing it. It'd be an awsome Hallowe'en costume though (I actually was formulating the idea to be an Unknown this year for Hallowe'en... heh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back