• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org names, 'x's and double negatives.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

So, what if someone were to join the org, and they already had an X in their name? o_O;; Would they just add another x? Simply jumble the name? Or would they remove, it taking to heart the law we should all know that 'negatives cancel each other out'... Or something of that effect. See, if Xehanort became a org member with his name then it would be Another or No Heart... like mentioned int he Sunset Horizons, assuming that Xes would cancel out. But anywho, I digress, what do you think? :p

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, Xehanort did change his name before he became a Nobody and a Heartless, he changed it to Ansem, because he had banished Ansem the Wise to the Realm of Darkness, so he took Ansem's name, that means that when his Nobody founded the Orginization (I think he would cos he's Number I, The Superior) he just added an X to his name and jumbled it up. Another funny jumble of Xemnas is Mansex! That would explain Xemnas and Saix..........Ew. :confused::bored:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, asides from Xemnas, I'm guessing they'd just anagram it like normal.

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
Eh, asides from Xemnas, I'm guessing they'd just anagram it like normal.

yeah it is an anagram with a "x" in it. but xehanort's heartless took the name "ansem" and so the nobody was called "xemnas". so i think it is a anagram from it's heartless. but heartless aren't so smart to take other names...so they just used there human names. exept xehanort's heartless. he was so angry and smart that he took the name of ansem the wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back