• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org. XIII alternate route to wholeness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima_dragon

If in Another Report it is stated that when a nobody and corresponding heartless are destroyed, the original being becomes whole again, why didnt' the organization members just find their heartless, kill them and then make sora or someone else kill them and then become whole again instead of creating kingdom hearts? if they truly did have a large amount of darkness in their hearts, their heartless would be able to be easily found wouldn't they?
(P.S. sorry if similar threads have been made, i didn't search before...)
(P.P.P.S if i overlooked something, please do point it out)

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well for all we know they didn't know that. Plus they'd much rather become whole in a more assertive way than just let themselves be killed; plus there was no way for them to know which Heartless out of millions was their own.

And having a humanoid Nobody doesn't mean you had a lot of darkness in your heart; look at Sora and Roxas. It only means that you had a strong heart and willpower.

ultima_dragon

And having a humanoid Nobody doesn't mean you had a lot of darkness in your heart; look at Sora and Roxas. It only means that you had a strong heart and willpower.

but it does mean you have a powerful heartless right?

Well for all we know they didn't know that. Plus they'd much rather become whole in a more assertive way than just let themselves be killed.
1. oh they probably didn't know about that
2. andl i guess they wouldn't be big fans of suicide would they...

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It means you'll just have a Nobody. That's why there are more Heartless than Nobodies; you'd need an exceptionally strong heart for a Nobody like in the Organization.

ultima_dragon

oh i see, i think.
you can have a lot of darkness in your heart, but still not have a nobody or have a strong heart, have a nobody and not have a lot of darkness in your heart so you only turn into a shadow right?

DarkSoldier85

For all we know, Xemnas did know that. Maybe the whole "Making Kingdom Hearts" plan was just to get the Keyblade Wielder's attention to come and destroy them...? I have no idea what I'm talking about...

tacochance

I've played a bit of KH:358/2 Days, you'd have to kill the heartless with a keyblade. If you manage to kill one with any other weapon, the heart released will just become a heartless again. That's why the orginization needed Roxas and Sora, if a keyblade kills a heartless, the heart is freed, and goes to kingdom hearts. So (aside from Roxas and Xion) The orgininzation member's wouldn't be able to free their hearts anyway.

Veddix

Even if they could reunite with there hearts Xemnas ans Ansem SoD would never go back to being Xehanort even if they could keep there power. They hate each other and there the Bosses.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Even if they could reunite with there hearts Xemnas ans Ansem SoD would never go back to being Xehanort even if they could keep there power. They hate each other and there the Bosses.

How do you know they hate each other or anything? They're both evil, and are the same person. They both want power, pretty much from the same place too.

defender11

If in Another Report it is stated that when a nobody and corresponding heartless are destroyed, the original being becomes whole again, why didnt' the organization members just find their heartless, kill them and then make sora or someone else kill them and then become whole again instead of creating kingdom hearts? if they truly did have a large amount of darkness in their hearts, their heartless would be able to be easily found wouldn't they?
(P.S. sorry if similar threads have been made, i didn't search before...)
(P.P.P.S if i overlooked something, please do point it out)

you have to consider the number of heartless that already exist. and the method by which they perish. they need to be defeated by a keyblade in order for their hearts to be released. and they would also need to release their soul and body (using the keyblade as well) for their heart, body, and soul to reunite. the Organization members didn't have the keyblade after Roxas left so they didn't have the means to release themselves. that is why this "alternate route" wouldn't be feasible.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
oh i see, i think.
you can have a lot of darkness in your heart, but still not have a nobody or have a strong heart, have a nobody and not have a lot of darkness in your heart so you only turn into a shadow right?

Yes, kinda. I shall give you another example.
Lets say you lost your heart in some way. Now, depending on the amount of darkness in your heart will make the kind of Heartless. Lets, say for the heck of it, you have little darkness in your heart; therefore becoming a Shadow. Right now lets say you also have somewhat of a strong heart and willpower. Now because of this, you'll become something like a Dusk or Assassin or whatever.
So to summarise (cant spell) things:
The ammount of darkness in your heart - The type of Heartless you'll make.
How strong your heart and willpower are - The type of Nobody you'll make.
Hope this helps.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
you have to consider the number of heartless that already exist. and the method by which they perish. they need to be defeated by a keyblade in order for their hearts to be released. and they would also need to release their soul and body (using the keyblade as well) for their heart, body, and soul to reunite. the Organization members didn't have the keyblade after Roxas left so they didn't have the means to release themselves. that is why this "alternate route" wouldn't be feasible.

Why would the soul and body need to be released using the Keyblade? It makes sense that a heart freed from a Heartless would reform into another Heartless if the Keyblade wasn't present to remove the darkness surrounding it, because all it takes to make a Heartless is a heart surrounded by darkness.

However, it seems very unlikely that a Nobody would be able to take control over the body and soul again if it was killed. Axel certainly didn't seem worried that his team-killing would result in angry respawned Organization members out for his blood.

Not to mention that Axel's kamikaze death probably doesn't count as "released by the keyblade," and his Other's the second most likely to return (after Xehanort).

ultima_dragon

i see thanks everyone!
someone probably should close this thread unless someone else think otherwise

Veddix

How do you know they hate each other or anything? They're both evil, and are the same person. They both want power, pretty much from the same place too.
Power yes but Xemnas didn't know he would turn into a Nobody while Xehanort became Ansem SoD which he hated him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back