• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OrganisationXIII Trainees

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralixster

This roleplay is completely fictional, it is like a highschool for nobodies that want to become the next group that attempts to open kingdom hearts incase the leaders fail, all characters must be original.

post character name, age, weapon, bio, and wether they are part of the axel faction or the zexion faction or in both lets have a fun time and no flamers.

Name:Ralixster
Weapon:
6d4ffc8c.jpg

Bio:
Ralixster-OrganisationXIII.jpg

A new member and trainee number 1, he is quiet and says just says one necesary word depending on what the situation is, he isnt easy to anger
Faction:Zexion Faction

Keyblader_Talon

Name: Xalton

Weapon: Twin Katanas

Bio: Xalton is not a Nobody, far from it. This being's name is Talon, simply wanting to learn more about Nobodies and their achievements. Talon hides his true self very well and tends not to get caught when he ough to.

cool3.jpg
<~~((That is copywritten to the owner because that handsome fellar is me ^_^))

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Name: Xanth Laxing
Weapon: Gotta do this and the pic of what he looks like later.
Bio: Xanth is an outgoing and carefree person. He tends to get in trouble a lot, but always finds a way to get out of it. To others, he would seem immature....and that's how he sees himself. He is a new member and trainee number 1 ( I don't know if that last part is ok...)
Faction: Axel Faction

Rixus

Name: Rixus

Weapon:
RaptureKeyblade.jpg

Apperance:
Anbu.jpg

Bio: Rixus is a kid who had a real miserable life. Then a man wearing a black hooded clothes told him that if he joined OrganizationXIII it would make his life so good. So then Rixus finally decided to join.

Faction: Alex Faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back