• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13 question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SH_Brat

The first Six members are Ansem the Wises apprentices. It says their true names in both Jimminys Journal and the Secrat Ansem Reports. Roxas... Well, You know... There is sepeculation that Axel is Rikus Nobody. Though, it hasn't been asured ( I've proven it several times...). As for Marluxia, Larxene, Saix, Demyx, and Luxord... It hasn't been said.

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
SH_Brat said:
The first Six members are Ansem the Wises apprentices. It says their true names in both Jimminys Journal and the Secrat Ansem Reports. Roxas... Well, You know... There is sepeculation that Axel is Rikus Nobody. Though, it hasn't been asured ( I've proven it several times...). As for Marluxia, Larxene, Saix, Demyx, and Luxord... It hasn't been said.
Marluxia, Larxene, Saix, Demyx, and Luxord...we must find out!

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Xemnas-Xehanort
Xigbar-Braig
Xaldin-Dilan
Vexen-Even
Lexaeus-Elueas(somethin like that)
Zexion-Ienzo
Roxas-Sora

the rest are not know now and Axel is not Riku's, Riku was never a heartless and Axel would have had memories of being Riku

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
Vexond#15 said:
Xemnas-Xehanort
Xigbar-Braig
Xaldin-Dilan
Vexen-Even
Lexaeus-Elueas(somethin like that)
Zexion-Ienzo
Roxas-Sora

the rest are not know now and Axel is not Riku's, Riku was never a heartless and Axel would have had memories of being Riku

Are you sure cause don't you think it would be in the game?

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
We only know the 6 founders of the organization's original selves. Axel is not Riku's nobody. Riku never had a heartless, and his heart is far from being pure light so I'm quite certain he'd HAVE to have a heartless to have a nobody. Also, I know we've seen from Xemnas that nobodies don't have to have their own name screwed up with an X in it. I just doubt Axel is one of those people who changed his name. Axel also remembered what it was like to have a heart because he said that Roxas made him feel like he had a heart again. The only thing that makes me think he's even remotely related to Riku is the way Axel feels towards Roxas. It reminds me of Riku and Sora's relationship and Axel has some not many similar features like hair and body type. That's about the extent of their relationship to me.

Land_Scars

The members at the core, the first six, were the assistants. The last member is Sora's Nobody, Roxas. The others are unknown. And yes, I doubt that Axel was Riku's Nobody. Riku never seemed evil to me, it just seemed that he was surrounded by darkness. But, he fought it off before becoming a Heartless. Thus, he would have no Nobody. And as someone else said, Axel would have some of Riku's memories if he was truly Riku's Nobody. Besides, I really don't see a resembalance...usually you can see a resembalance between a Nobody and a Someone. You can almost tell they're related. Like Roxas and Sora, Namine and Kairi.

Land_Scars

Kairi's Heart said:
Yea, we know the first six and Roxas, but I wonder why they were all spelt wrong in Ansem the Wise's reports :confused:

Maybe just bad translation. There are some syllables that are iffy when you go from Japanese to English. One of them is -Su. In English, it can either be Os or Oth. Like Sephiroth in Final Fantasy VII. He could've as easily been Sephiros, for example. In fact, in a FF game I believe, it says "Sephiros" instead of "Sephiroth". Or maybe people are just getting lazy...who knows.

Codina

SH_Brat said:

Axel can't be Riku's Nobody Nomura has said in interviews that when you take out the X from the Nobody's name the remaining letters form an anagram that spells out the name of their human form. If you can get RIKU out of A E L PLEASE EMAIL ME.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Codina said:
Axel can't be Riku's Nobody Nomura has said in interviews that when you take out the X from the Nobody's name the remaining letters form an anagram that spells out the name of their human form. If you can get RIKU out of A E L PLEASE EMAIL ME.
LOL...SH_Brat will agure about that until Nomura himself tells him its not true..XD....but anyways we like everyone else said..we only now the frist six...and in the Journal its screwed up(Ohhh how I laughed at that one..I mean I under translatoin problems..but come on XALDIN--DILIN..How the Hell did they get Two I's..to make that..lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back