• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drachyench

I am not sure if anyone else noticed this, but while the Organization is named "Organization 13", there was also (I believe) 13 Sephiroth clones. Those clones had no knowledge of their prior lives, and they were nearly soul-less. The only exception to this is Cloud and Zack(who died shortly after due to Multiple Gun-Shot wounds). Now, this may be a coincidence, I know. Also, there had been a referance to Vincent Valentine being in KH2. Now, while this doesn't seem like a big deal, think about it. Remember who Vincents character is, and who he hates above everything else? Now, think about the 13 Sephiroth clones. If the Sephiroth Clones are there, and Vincent is in KH, there may be a chance that Hojo will be in there too. Vincent would still be repenting for his 'sins', so odds are he would not have moved from his coffin unless he could revive Lucrecia(unlikely) or, to stop Hojo from ruining anyone elses life. Just a thought, nothing more...

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
No. Just... No.

No offence intended, but that is not even remotely possible; no part of that theory, I mean. How do people come up with these things?

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Well, if some of Sephorith's clones were going to be part of KH2, I'd want Yazoo or Kadaj from FF7:Advent Children. They are totally cool and just that gun blade and the twinn blade. That would be tight!

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
this is kh, not ff7, even though how much i love ff7, its not a part of kh. We have already seen some of the unknowns with their hoods off in com, and they are not sephiroth clones. Sephiroth merely has a role at all in kh

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Not really. I recently looked up "kikan" (as in XIII機関 ; I had just assumed it meant "Organization" when I translated it), and a literal translation would be engine, organ or facility. IMO, it's a neither Order or Organization (I may be mistaken however), but definetly closer to Organization than to Order.

EDIT:
My point it that the official name is XIII機関, juusankikan. There is no official english name, and there won't be one until Square-Enix announces it. ;)

Drachyench

Cetramarius said:
this is kh, not ff7, even though how much i love ff7, its not a part of kh. We have already seen some of the unknowns with their hoods off in com, and they are not sephiroth clones. Sephiroth merely has a role at all in kh

Actually, not ALL sephiroth clones look like sephiroth, there is reason to believe that Red 13 may even be a sephiroth clone. And this is not about FF7 for the most part, it was a theory, my theory, you don't have to believe it, as it was just a theory, OK?

black acid

Heros need Villains
Drachyench said:
I am not sure if anyone else noticed this, but while the Organization is named "Organization 13", there was also (I believe) 13 Sephiroth clones. Those clones had no knowledge of their prior lives, and they were nearly soul-less. The only exception to this is Cloud and Zack(who died shortly after due to Multiple Gun-Shot wounds). Now, this may be a coincidence, I know. Also, there had been a referance to Vincent Valentine being in KH2. Now, while this doesn't seem like a big deal, think about it. Remember who Vincents character is, and who he hates above everything else? Now, think about the 13 Sephiroth clones. If the Sephiroth Clones are there, and Vincent is in KH, there may be a chance that Hojo will be in there too. Vincent would still be repenting for his 'sins', so odds are he would not have moved from his coffin unless he could revive Lucrecia(unlikely) or, to stop Hojo from ruining anyone elses life. Just a thought, nothing more...

I' m not sure about the shephirroth clones coming in any relation of the order aka the unknowns but I hvae a pretty deep felling that the 13point chart in DD has alot to do with the apperince of the unknowns;)

DiZ'journey

it wasnt the worst theory i have seen but i dont think its right concidering even if its called the 13th order in japan they call the organization here in north america. and besides if they said things exactlly like there are translated it would sound right and some words dont have exact translations

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
Red XIII is not a sephiroth clone you damn dumbass. Have you even played FF7 at all? Red XIII's original name is Nanaki, and his race's home was once at cosmo canyon. Its an ancient race of animals that have possibly died out. Red XIII is only allive because Hojo kept him since he was small in a research facility, possibly gene manipulating him. He was an experiment. Red XIII also see's his dead father in FF7. This totally excludes sephiroth from anything to do with Red XIII biologically. Stop saying things about ff when you have no clue.

helios

Bronze Member
when your back online i want you to post the quote in ff7 how cloud and zack died and zack is not dead if u unlocked him on ff7 but he could be right i believe that the town in Deep Dive is Midgar mabey we'll see tifa ,caith sith,vincent,zack or hojo

XxWhiteLightxX

helios said:
when your back online i want you to post the quote in ff7 how cloud and zack died and zack is not dead if u unlocked him on ff7 but he could be right i believe that the town in Deep Dive is Midgar mabey we'll see tifa ,caith sith,vincent,zack or hojo

Deep Dive is not Midgar, ok? This is a KH game. While they may be guest appearences by FF characters it is not a FF game. KH has it's own unique storyline and I think you people should start recognizing that. It will not be overtaken by any FF plot whatsoever. I think if S-E wanted to do that they would have done a merging game. Plain and simple people.

dloki5

umm...lol. i havent played KH com yet i gettin it soon though. I was just wondering are the orinisation members the children who originally saved the worlds?

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
o_O;;

No.

EDIT: Well, it hasn't been officially DENIED, but I think that's simply because no one ever thought of anything like that. So no.

Drachyench

Cetramarius said:
Red XIII is not a sephiroth clone you damn dumbass. Have you even played FF7 at all? Red XIII's original name is Nanaki, and his race's home was once at cosmo canyon. Its an ancient race of animals that have possibly died out. Red XIII is only allive because Hojo kept him since he was small in a research facility, possibly gene manipulating him. He was an experiment. Red XIII also see's his dead father in FF7. This totally excludes sephiroth from anything to do with Red XIII biologically. Stop saying things about ff when you have no clue.

Dude, I've playted and beaten that game, I brought up that red MIGHT be a clone, as EVERY clone that Hojo made, most likely with his other projects as well. And just because their father WASN'T born from anyone near sephiroths lineage, does NOT make them related. OK, here is what you are saying. Cloud can't be a clone, as his father is neither sephiroth or Hojo. You are saying Zack isn't a clone, as you even SEE his parents in the game. Yet, if they were NOT clone, explain to me why then, that there was a flashback that DEALS with cloud and zack ESCAPING the mansion while THEY were being used for experiments. You have only insulted yourself in this, and I did not ask for game knowledge flaming, I have said it before and I will say it again, this is only a THEORY!!! THEORY THEORY THEORY!!! I did not say it has to be true, I even know it doesn't have a high chance. a THEORY! That is all.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
dude how can you be more way off than that, you have to be the only person in the world who has gotten everything totally wrong. Cloud are not a sephiroth clone, neither is zack. They are their own persons which were part of soldier. SOLDIER members were not even manipulated with jenova cells, they were manipulated with lifestream essence. The jenova project was completely different and involved creating a supersoldier. The first and only success of the jenova project was sephiroth. Now it looks like in advent children that kadaj and the rest are possibly successfull jenova soldiers as well. While in FF7, the cloaked men were failures. Cloud and Zack was however later involved in the jenova project, after sephiroth had been borned and become a supersoldier, cloud and zack was implented with jenova cells as well, after some time being successful in soldier. Cloud and Zack are their own persons, they do not have anything to do with sephiroth biologically. And btw, Zack is dead, get that in your head you who said that zack aint dead.

Drachyench

Cetramarius said:
dude how can you be more way off than that, you have to be the only person in the world who has gotten everything totally wrong. Cloud are not a sephiroth clone, neither is zack. They are their own persons which were part of soldier. SOLDIER members were not even manipulated with jenova cells, they were manipulated with lifestream essence. The jenova project was completely different and involved creating a supersoldier. The first and only success of the jenova project was sephiroth. Now it looks like in advent children that kadaj and the rest are possibly successfull jenova soldiers as well. While in FF7, the cloaked men were failures. Cloud and Zack was however later involved in the jenova project, after sephiroth had been borned and become a supersoldier, cloud and zack was implented with jenova cells as well, after some time being successful in soldier. Cloud and Zack are their own persons, they do not have anything to do with sephiroth biologically. And btw, Zack is dead, get that in your head you who said that zack aint dead.

Actually, play the game. AGAIN. Do you know why cloud thought he was Zack in the beginning? Do you know why sephiroth could control them? Its because he has Jenova Clones INFUSED into him. They are not 100% clones, though they were made(By Injecting Jenova Cells and Mako) so that if sephiroth died, there would be a chance for revival. The reason that everyone acted crazy was due to the jenova cells. I know Zack is dead, I've known it since I saw him be gunned down. Cloud is even refered to as "The Failure" By Hojo. This is a Theory thread, not a bragging spot about info. Drop it, talk about KH or KH theories, thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back