• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Homeless (SU & OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
(Added this because it seemed to make more sense than not. vv;)

Hey, I'm new at this, so any tips are appreciated and lemme know if I'm doing something wrong. This isn't a particularly serious RP so I figure a really relaxed environment, but I'm still gonna lay down some rules just to keep things from getting too out there.

Seeking: Org XIII, anyone else relevant

Timeline: Flexible--either after KH1, before CoM, or AU completely.

-Anyone can join as anyone/thing (if you wanna be a side table drawer I'm not gonna stop you)
-Limit one character (for now; if we need more we'll get there--not gonna worry about sidekick pets unless they communicate coherently to anyone besides the OC)
-No godmodding
-No retconning (unless someone godmods)
-No 'Sues
-Yes yaoi and yuri and het
-OCs can't be related to/know the canon (they can know OF them but not personally until now)

First dibs on a character goes to whoever gets there first. I've got Axel and at the moment FreezePrideIV has Vexen. OCs feel free to post bios, but as long as we get a grasp of the character somehow I don't see any reason why it should be required.

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I see no story here whatsoever. Don't you usually need a story in an RP? Just thinking to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back