• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Mushroom Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billetwound

I don't know if anyone touched this thought before but in Final Mix+ they put in 13 Organization Mushroom Heartless with numbers that corresponded to each of the members. So are these are the Heartless of the Nobodies that make up the organization? But that Doesn't make any sense. Because Xemnas 's Heartless was Ansem in the 1st game, not a mushroom. And Roxas's Heartless already turned back into Sora. So that Leaves 2 of these Mushroom Heartless without a Represented Nobody..... Were there other Members of organization 13 that they didn't talk about that were replaced with other people? And if this special group of people made up organization 13 because they were strong hearted as whole people wouldn't their heartless be more than just mushrooms. Just a thought.

I

The Show Must Go On
This is a dumb theory. I'm sorry, but it makes absolutely no sense. Also, would you really expect for the Organization members to have such simple heartless? They would obviously have something much more extravagant.

Mr_Burble

Wait, how is it Mushroom XIII when you only face 12 Mushrooms? The XIIIth one must be a traitor or something.

billetwound

for starters the name isn't spelled incorrectly its billet as in billet aluminum, second its not a theory i was asking a question about it. i don't speak japanese so i was asking information about the mushroom xiii.

Mr_Burble

If the other org members had a heartless, it most likely wouldn't have a phsical form like Xehanort's Heartless didn't.

Mr_Burble

So, in a way they are like kicks who try to mimick the action scenes of DBZ or Pretend to be Power Rangers with their friends, huh?

Apollo

Silver Member
So, in a way they are like kicks who try to mimick the action scenes of DBZ or Pretend to be Power Rangers with their friends, huh?
I did that when I was little.So they just copy them.:thumbsup:

Mr_Burble

I did that when I was little.So they just copy them.:thumbsup:

As did I. XD It seems that the Org has some fans. Xemnas probably gets annoyed by them asking for Autographs and such. >.> But, I think Demyx would like his fans. Maybe Saix is like "meh" about it. XD

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Oh, yes, I can imagine it. =P

Xemnas would loose his temper and attack them.
Xigbar would laugh and make them his personal slaves.
Xaldin would ignore them.
Vexen would take them into his laboratory and study their obsession w/ Org. XIII.
Lexaeus would either ignore them or smash them to bits.
Zexion would trap them within his book.
Saix would drag them off to the torture chamber.
Demyx would willingly hand out autographs. xD
Luxord would teach them poker.
Larxene would probably sign an autograph but hold it just out of reach.

Mr_Burble

Axel would say "Stop following me, Got it memorized?"
Marluxia would make his water his Garden
Roxas would be wondering what the hell happened to his Mushroom, figures out they kicked it out of Mushroom XIII because he left, and finds his crying on a sidewalk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back