• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swxpert

not 100 percent sure this is the right place for this but, Do you think that in future games we might fight the Heartless versions of the Organization XIII members( Xehanort not included...although they might decide to use Ansem again) also could it be possible that Phantom is Luxords' heartless?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Doubt it.

Also, lmao @ Phantom being Luxord's heartless. No, the Phantom is just some random heartless with no correlation to the Org members, namely Luxord. ^_^

C

Colours

not 100 percent sure this is the right place for this but, Do you think that in future games we might fight the Heartless versions of the Organization XIII members( Xehanort not included...although they might decide to use Ansem again) also could it be possible that Phantom is Luxords' heartless?

The phantom is not luxord heartless, remeber he was experimenting on the treasure of Atlas in port royal, so he could get a heart out of it, after sora beat the scrap out of it.

A

Azrael

Maybe we will fight the Organization's Heartless save Xemnas's because Riku took care of him in CoM =P.

But don't expect any more humanoid Heartless, we already had two. Ansem (Xh) and Sora

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com

Other than Xehanorts heartless the rest are supposed to be regular old heartless

But don't expect any more humanoid Heartless, we already had two. Ansem (Xh) and Sora
Sora turned into a Shadow

Twilight_Dancer

I doubt it will happen, And besides I don't want to see the Org. 13 again. I want some new team to take down.

Exactly. I think that they are a great idea, but I dont want game after game of backstabbing world destroying organization madness. I would much prefer something new and totally different that is explained understandabley. ( not just that thing with yen sid, " Oh, heres some other wierd thing. Make sure to kill IT too!')

Cissy

Bronze Member
Apparantly, Kairi's light brought his human form back..

But he was still a wandering heart. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back