• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization's strongest members?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolita

Dear You
Though in Re:CoM, Marluxia put up a tough fight by how long he managed to stay alive and how many fight stages he put to Sora.
/wat

But yeah, I guess Saix would be stronger than Marluxia. :x

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Yet Marluxia was put in charge of Castle Oblivion. Demyx too took a fully powered Sora, Donald and Goofy to be defeated, but I'm not sure it means he was more powerful than let's say Marluxia, Larxene, vexen and all.
In this train of thought, Ansem SoD is weaker than any org members

For all we know Saix could have been defeated by CoM Sora, merely a far longer and harder battle.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You have to ask yourself why Marluxia was put in charge of castle oblivion though. He was a traitor. His treachery was known. Assuming he was put in charge because he was so strong, or the most suited member for the mission isn't something you should do so easily.

Lolita

Dear You
Marluxia was strong, he put up many stages of battle, and I think he would've been the strongest out of Vexen, Lexeaus, Zexion, and Larxene.
BUT THAT'S WHAT I THINK. O3O

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xemnas
Saix
Roxas
Marluxia
Xaldin
Xigbar
Lexaeus
Axel
Luxord
Larxene
Vexen
Zexion
Demyx

Though I would probably switch Saix and Roxas around. Meh.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Xemnas
Saix
Xigbar
Marluxia
Zexion
Roxas
Xaldin
Demyx
Luxord
Axel
Lexaeus
Larxene
Vexen

In that order.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
^Hell no. Demyx is not stronger than Axel(he's not that weak) and Roxas should be more on top. Same with Larxene and Lex; they're pretty strong.

Zexion and Demyx, mabye not. I consider Demyx as the weakest member, since he's a suckish fighter, while Zexion fights good to some degree. Though I probably should switch Luxord and Larxene around(cards vs lightening...hmm)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Xemnas =P
Saix
Xaldin
Xigbar
Larxene

I'd probably start out with those ones being the strongest. Larxene puts up more of a fight than Marluxia does IMO. Xemnas may actually go down a couple of levels cause of Saix, Xaldin, and Larxene.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I wouldn't judge it by gameplay. Because if you did, Xemnas is quite low on the list, and he's the stronger member.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
i would like to say that by number default, they are in order of strongest to weakest.
but Roxas? really? no.
so i would say Roxas, Saiix, Marxy, Larxy, Axxy and Xiggy and Xaldy.
When you joined doesn't determine how strong you are. When you joined doesn't matter at all how you rank either.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
But he is strong when it comes to planning. Although his plan with the other members backfired when Axel betrayed him which led to his elimination.
Pretty much, I would say he's in the middle. Physical fighting = bad, strategical fighting = good.
Zexion may not be the strongest but he sure is the hottest....
freakin emo.....
lol

I'm not a person who normally thinks video games characters are hot but..

Demyx ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back