• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orginization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexion_Night

Ok I'm new here and I only posted to get this simple answer so If this qestion has been asked before I'm sorry. But is it just me, or has all of the cool guys died? I mean, Marluxia, Zexion, Lexeus, Vexen. wtf? Those are some of teh coolest characters I've ever seen, adn you're telling me they're dead. If SE is really about to do that, then they are idi0ts. Of course, then again, there was a picture of all of those characters in CG in a mag scan, so perhaps they are smart. None the less, am I the only one outraged here at the mere idea of killing off such great characters before they can even make it to 3-D?

Keyblade88

some people believe that they're going to make an appearance in kh2

i think that there's a chance of them being some sort of flash back...
and that picture in the magazine...to me that just looks like a drawing...the hair doesn't look 3-d really...(please, nobody flame me, it's just my opinion)

plus, i also dont think that there's anything else they can add to the KH saga...i mean, the only thing they can do in KH2 is fight you again...and die...again...
anyway

welcome to the forums

Zexion_Night

Well, granted, that is a good point. But I feel a little dissappointed that they were only introduced and taken away in such a poor form of the gaming medium. I guess all I can say is that they better have a batch of really cool unknowns in the next one to make up for it.

Keyblade88

vexen didn't hae spiky hair...he almost had the smoothest hair in the whole game >_>

Zexion_Night

P.S., it might seem like a drawing in the scan, but I do remember at the end of CoM them showing CG pictures of some of the characters. And in terms of relevance, if you think about it, the whole CoM game didn't really have much of a place in existince that couldn't somehow be played in KH2, so while Namine or any of the unknowns wouldn't have much of a reason to come back, I hope that SE isn't the kind of company to just make a whole game for the hell of it, and completely disregard the characters. I mean, sure, companies like making money. But I think they are a little better than just doing that.

Keyblade88

well, CoM really did do a lot for KH2 speculations.
-it introduced DiZ
-it Brought up the conflict of the chains of memmories, and how tampering with them can collapse the heart
-it showed where the beginning of kh2 might take place (at those flower looking things, then going into a '1 year later' screen)
-and it revealed the BHK's face, which was probably in that magazine first...but meh...

edit-
oh yea, those images.
they were really small though, and they were only kindof flashbacks...riku holding the charm, axel challenging marluxia...etc. etc. but they are in a higher res...
i dunno...i'm gonna disreguard them, but that's just me...

Rezren

-and it revealed the BHK's face, which was probably in that magazine first...but meh..

The magazine came out a month after the Japanese version of CoM came out, actually.

electrikeyblade14

in some of the kingdom hearts 2 trailers there are about five hooded figures in hollow bastion. it could be the orginization, or some other freaks who are gonna end up dying too. in my opinion, the orginization should come back in kh2 and die again.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
You know, it wasn't just those six in CoM that made up the entire Organization.

According to theory there are 13 members. The other 8 (including Axel who didn't die) are still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back