• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orichalcum+ from Moogle ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIAR LIAR

YEAH I READ THE THREAD (>___>)

I dunno i'm like thick headed or something but i don't remember if i got the + from it or not. I only have 6 of them and like, i went back to all the locations and i had gotten them all. But like, i don't really understand what "having all synthesis meterials" means. There are no ????? on my screen or anything. (o__-); and is there a difference between Goddess of Fate or Goddess of Destiny Cup??

God_of_Death

You get them from:
- Central Computer Mesa, Space Paranoids
- Sunset Terrace, Twilight Town
- The Brink of Despair, The World That Never Was
- Finish Starry Hill in the 100 Acre Wood.
- Finish "A New Day is Dawning," of Atlantica.
- Finish the Goddess of Fate Cup in Olympus Coliseum.

And the final one from collecting all synthesis item, you're suppose to have the shard,stone,gem and crystal of each element (frost,blazing,thunder,lucid,power,dark,mythril,twilight and dense)

Kairi-is-Naminé

for your synth problem, u know how like when u first access the synth page? and it has a list of all the meterials and how many of each u have collected? well if any on that list say 0 that means u havent collected it, and u need to collect all of them so that all of the meterials have at least a 1 next to them, then u will obtain the O+ for completing the list and getting one of each meterial. yay

Little_Red

betch.
You do get an Orichalcum+ from the moogle if you get all the ingredient types (there are 50).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back