• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Other Final Fanatsy X characters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Keybearer

This is my first thread so depending on how succesfull this one depends on wether i'll start a new one. Anyways, i've been wondering if there will be other Final Fantasy X charecters? Feel free to throw random suggestions at me.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Re: If Auron's in this then what other Final Fanatsy X characters?

Yea, tidus and wakka should be in KH2 for sure, maybe with a more important role this time around.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon

Sorry Scan keorbaroes, i'm not trying to make you mad. And you're right, i shouldn't make two posts in a row. maybe you idiots could type faster!!! Anyways, Red XIII would be awesome!!! it would be cool if he could be on your team!

By the way, you fag, i can double post if i want to because i forgot to type the second one earlier. You can't stop me anyways!!!!

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon

And again faggot, Red XII isn't even in Final Fantasy X!!! Tifa and Red are in Final Fantasy VII! God you're stupid!!!

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon

how do you like me now gay faggot who wants to be Kurt Busch?! i can type as many as i want to whether losers like you like it or not. I'll type 100 in a row, people like you need to type faster!!! but i'll quit double posting to make things easier, but not for you faggot!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s

ok a few things,
1) i am not scan kerobaroes, the scan part just means click that button to scan the members info, i am just kerobaroes, kero for short.
2) while i may not be able to stop you from double posting i can certainly report you for harrasment and spam.
3) i know that tifa and red XII are not in FFX, i was stating that they would be cool in KH2, that is what this thread is, it was never limited to one game genious.
4) i would appreciate the name calling to stop since i have done nothing to provoke you and neither have i dona anything to diserve it. that said, stop with the cussing, it is against forum rules.
5) all that said, have a nice day.
oh and i hope that cloud and sephiroth are back in KH2.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing

kerobaroes said:
ok a few things,
1) i am not scan kerobaroes, the scan part just means click that button to scan the members info, i am just kerobaroes, kero for short.
2) while i may not be able to stop you from double posting i can certainly report you for harrasment and spam.
3) i know that tifa and red XII are not in FFX, i was stating that they would be cool in KH2, that is what this thread is, it was never limited to one game genious.
4) i would appreciate the name calling to stop since i have done nothing to provoke you and neither have i dona anything to diserve it. that said, stop with the cussing, it is against forum rules.
everything u wrote is right and i think nomora did say that cloud and sephiroth would be back in an interview or something

N

Neko

Daniel, If you go around calling people Gay and Fag without knowing their true status, then you are extremely ignorant. :rolleyes:

Doushitemo

kerobaroes said:
ok a few things,

Umm...actually kero, the title of the topic is "If Auron's in this then what other Final Fanatsy X characters?" lol, but that's okay! ;) Otherwise, I agree with you on everything you just said.

Since the topic is limited to only FFX characters, I'd have to say either Rikku or Lulu. Though if they put Rikku in the game, it might be confusing - people would get Riku mixed up with Rikku! lol

Oh yeah, and it's Red XIII, not XII. ^_^

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow

I think they should make a whole world with every Final Fantasy character made in it that would be pretty cool.

blackdragon88

What I always thought they should do is make a final fantasy game made with playable charachters of all main charachters of each popular Final fantasy game such as FF7, FF8,FF9, FF10, and FF12.

LightSide

That would have to be a pretty damn big world, I mean 11 games and each with 7+ characters. It would be more like a game in itself rather than a single world.
But hey, it'd still be good to see the old faces revamped in PS2 graphics (except 10 of course, there'd be no need).

blackdragon88

LightSide said:
That would have to be a pretty damn big world, I mean 11 games and each with 7+ characters. It would be more like a game in itself rather than a single world.
But hey, it'd still be good to see the old faces revamped in PS2 graphics (except 10 of course, there'd be no need).

did you draw that picture yourself just curious because i sketch myself and that would be cool if you drew your profile picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back