• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Other fusions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
how many of you think there will be other fusions besides the fusion with goofy and donald?

EnoehT

it is possible that u can obtain other donald/goofy fusions other than Valour an Wisdom. Nomura said as much in several interviews. sumethin like, There will be many that he hopes we will fight w/ all the time and play w/ our favorite. an that they have a variety of tricks. there are many things we could do like for example, an acrobatic form where sora moves really fast and does mind-blowing stunts. Things like that.

CloudX159

u think the Fusion can fuse?
like Valor and Wisdom Fuse
but takes up double Energy From drive

cursed keyblade

i think the fusion will be these

1) sora/donald
2) sora/goffy
3) sora/naime'
4) sora/BHK
5) sora/riku

Lupuscurrit

I think you should be able to fuse Sora Donald and Goofy all together, Sora would be blue and red, two keyblades, metal chocobo and the one that merlin gave you with high spell stuff, and like when you attack a spell is casted whuiile you attack, like i attack a shadow heartless lightign comes down too and i hit it at the sime time.

Thatd be sweet.

EnoehT

CloudX159 said:
u think the Fusion can fuse?
like Valor and Wisdom Fuse
but takes up double Energy From drive

That would be sum sweet ass shit right there. Valor using magic AND gliding?! ooo soooooooooooooooooooooo much heartless ass-kicking shall commence. tho it would be a tad to godly.

DLUSNL1

There could be alot of possibilites, like more powerful ones with Goofy and Donald other than Valor and Wisdom. Hm... i wonder if there is a fusion with both Goofy and Donald at the same time. Or maybe with Mickey. That could be really cool. The outfit could be gold. To go off topic a bit, I'm actually pretty excited to see Mickey take a fighting role in the game. I keep hoping his moves will be like Yoda in episodes II and III of Star Wars... Wow I'm a dork :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back