• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OTHER Keyblade Masters!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHfreakfan

I was replaying KH 2 and I had made it Xigbar in the World The Never Was. In the cutscene before the battle Xigbar said something that immediatley gained my attention. " You've really put Organization XIII in a pickle. I guess thats why the Keyblade chose you, but man did it pick a dud this time. Your not half the heroes that the other were Does this suggest that there were other keyblade masters before Sora, and if so then could the 3 knights be them (going on the popular theory that KH3 is set in the past) Please tell me what you think of this. All comments are welcome!

taa

you could read the ansem reports for ex. you learn a lot about the past from those :thumbup: :thumbsup:

KHfreakfan

all hail its torn pages written by some guy who as far as im concerned has an identity problem ( DiZ, Ansem, Ansem, DiZ) but i really do love them

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Of course! Xigbar was just one of the people who gave of hints, but it was obvious that there were keyblade wielders before Sora. He could be hinting torwards the characters in the Secret Ending accordingy to the secret discussions he had with Zexion in the secret cutscene in KH2 Final Mix +. FYI, it has something to do with that Knight's armor that Xemnas called friend out to.

I'll just post the important part of the speech between them:

Xigbar: So harsh of you. I just want us to have a little fun talk about, say, Xemnas' secret. How many years ago was it? People with the blade of keys started to appear and fought great battles. When they were gone, a man who had lost his memories appeared. Xemnas... no... Xehanort was taken in by Ansem around that time, was he not?
Zexion: What of it?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah in that cutscene it shows that Xigbar actually knows a hell of a lot about what is going on. I will post the whole damn thing.

Xigbar: So harsh of you. I just want us to have a little fun talk about, say, Xemnas' secret. How many years ago was it? People with the blade of keys started to appear and fought great battles. When they were gone, a man who had lost his memories appeared. Xemnas... no... Xehanort was taken in by Ansem around that time, was he not?
Zexion: What of it?
Xigbar: The "Room of Sleep"... the underground laboratory where we were studying the darkness within people's hearts, the place which Ansem ordered us to seal-away... The first thing Xemnas did when he got rid of our wise yet bothersome leader was to release the seal and make that room in the depths of the laboratory. After that he frequently went down there and I could hear him talking with someone. Isn't that odd? Xemnas is supposed to be in there alone.
Zexion: It seems you really enjoy eavesdropping.
Xigbar: I couldn't hear what they were actually saying. And so I feel preoccupied. You're interested too, right?
Zexion: I simply want to concentrate on my assignment. You too should concentrate on your real mission and collect more members. We must hurry with the preperations for our new quarters... 11 Organization members is not enough.
Xigbar: Our new quarters... oh, Castle Oblivion, right? What does Xemnas hope to achieve by using that?
Zexion: We've been told that-
Xigbar: There's a reason, one that hasn't been told to anyone. With the "Room of Sleep" comes the "Room of Awakening", the other place. That is what he is seeking; that room, which was not made by Xemnas. Perhaps that is where the other... "friend" is.

The warriors in the Secret Ending were obviously connected to Xemnas in one way or another.

Water Dancer

I beleive Xigbar was probally Ansem the wise's top Scientist before Xehonart appeared. Wondereing why ansem thought this guy was better than him, he started to ease drop on Xehonart. And now just does it for a habit OR Ansem WANTED him to spy on him... i mean hes bludy good at it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back