• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Outlaw Star vs. Cowboy Bebop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is better?

• Outlaw Star

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Cowboy Bebop

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
.Outlaw Star.

It was a classic show in which had much more plot and interesting features. CB, no matter how "it totly r0z3rZ ur s0x3rZ", becomes repetative. OS was a great, old show that I remember watching late on Saturday nights when Toonami was actually "decent". But, enoguh about that- OS all the way.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Prodigy Keyblade said:
.Outlaw Star.

It was a classic show in which had much more plot and interesting features. CB, no matter how "it totly r0z3rZ ur s0x3rZ", becomes repetative. OS was a great, old show that I remember watching late on Saturday nights when Toonami was actually "decent". But, enoguh about that- OS all the way.

I agree, Outlaw star was one of my favourites ^_^

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Cowboy Bebop.
It's realistic and entertaining.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Cowboy Bebop. Better story. Better characters. Better ending. Better soundtrack. Better art. Better animation. Bebop just kicks OS's ass.

RikuLover0027

I love both...but I have to go with Outlaw Star its my FAV! one. I mean Coyboy bebop is up there too but, I just got to go with Outlaw star.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Oh this is a hard choice. I loved and still love Outlaw Star. It was wonderful!!. Cowboy Bebop was really funny and I thought the story was great. It's so hard. I think I'll choose Outlaw Star. :) Since it's a much better story..well to me that is! :D

ordyh

Cowboy Bebop hands down....i <3 Faye Faye :D...sorry for tha Ed impression >_>

ordyh

I agree with blood...Spike will just walk up there and just whoop on them all ^_^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back