• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paopu Fruit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladealex

Just a question. I know at the time KH1 was being made, they didn't know they were going to make all of these sequels and spin-offs. Well at the beginning of the newest TGS trailer for BBS, Aqua tells Terra and Ven that if you make a good luck with the fruit's skin then it will bring you together. But Kairi made her good luck charm from thalassa shells.

So, does the eating of the fruit or the skin in a good luck charm bring you together? Another plot hole appears.

I just realized that I misspelled paopu. Sorry to those of you who will only post in this thread just to tell me that.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Re: Paoup Fruit

Didn't she make a necklace of thalassa shells to "ensure a safe voyage home" or thats what they did for sailors as Destiny Islands?

I don't think they mention what her good luck charm was made of. But, I could be wrong.

Muse

you look atrocious

You can edit the title of the thread, you know. :v

Kairi's charm is made out of thalassa shells. Namine's was a paopu.

I think that both eating the paopu/making a charm out of its skin would work as a lucky charm. After all, it's not like there couldn't be two different stories about the paopu.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

Didn't she make a necklace of thalassa shells to "ensure a safe voyage home" or thats what they did for sailors as Destiny Islands?

I don't think they mention what her good luck charm was made of. But, I could be wrong.
That's right, when you talk to Kairi on the second day of gathering supplies, she'll tell you that she's making a charm from Thalassa shells that're to ensure a safe journey.

Eh, the paupu myth could be like many others, it differs from area to area or in this case, world to world. Who knew Destiny Islands was a popular vacation spot.

keybladealex

You can edit the title of the thread, you know. :v

Kairi's charm is made out of thalassa shells. Namine's was a paopu.

I think that both eating the paopu/making a charm out of its skin would work as a lucky charm. After all, it's not like there couldn't be two different stories about the paopu.

I read that, but can't quite figure out how to rename it (Never mind I did it). And thanks everyone. That makes a lot of sense. Especially yours Araliya. Thank you. Mod can close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back