• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paopu Fruit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
y'know the paopu fruit wasn't really mentioned in kh2 except of the cave drawing in the secret place on the islands. but sora drew himself giving one to her and kairi did the same but in the end they DID share a paopu fruit- kairi's good luck charm. it was shaped like a star and kairi gave it to him and sora gave it back so it was like a paopu fruit and it gave good luck to me with the Oathkeeper!lol

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
OOOHHHH..PRAISE TEH MIGHTY UNEXPLAINED POWER OF TEH PAOPU!!!=O.....so what..it was in the game and.....so was sand..and a tree..etc..whats the point..Its not like they ate the damn thing...>_>..(sora).OHHHH I'M GONNA DRAW A PICTURE OF ME SHARING A PAOPU FRUIT WITH KAIRI..*giggle giggle*....NOW WE ARE BONDED FOREVER!!!!......if it was like that..then Sora has Namine like powers...OOOOHH PLOT TWIST!!!!...lol..I'm done now..XD

Pyro

uhhhh tha paupu fruit doesn't give good luck........and your saying good luck brought them back home......ooooooookayyyy.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, sorry. I see no point to this thread. Ok....The paopu fruit and Kairi's lucky charm have nothing in common. They both look like a star. Ok. Is that what your saying?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>...Paopu fruit conqurs..all?...maybe thats what he's saying...or that the fruit was in the game more than at the end...I guess thats what he means..oh well hopefully we'll know by tommorrow...now back to praising the paopu..

OOOH WONDERFUL PAOPU FRUIT WE PRAISE THEE FOR BRINGING THE BOND OF SORA RIKU AND KAIRI BACK TOGETHER....WITHOUT YOU THEY WOULD HAVE DIED A PAOPULESS DEATH!!!...SO LET US PRAISE TEH MIGHTY FRUIT!!!..lol.The paopu fruit is now a God..XD

Riku123698745

Website
www.youtube.com
they are both shaped like a star and kairi shared the good luck charm as the paopu fruit on the wall so the good luck charm was like a paopu with both of them, concerning that the whole screen went to their hands and the charm in ti because he returned it as kairi gave sora a paopu on the wall like he did her. get it, got it? doubt it. maybe though.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
The sharing of the Paopu Fruit between Sora and Kairi will not happen for one, its really corny and two the paopu fruit was just showing that it keep Soras Promise.

Riku123698745

Website
www.youtube.com
yes, sora's promise and the charm acted as a paopu fruit and they'd be together forever because of it. he promised he'd return it and he did and it took him a year later. he didn't have to see here again. but in this he did. Quote: We'll be together every day right Sora? 'Uhh, yeah' it led up to the sayings of that. the charm - they'll be toether forever no matter where the other will go, no matter what. 'I'm al ways with you', isn't that what the paopu fuit was? Quote from Riku: you wanted one didn't you? If two people share one their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each others lives, no matter what. Unquote. the charm acted as a paopu, hint from the shape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back