• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paradise ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade wielder

As many of you have seen, in deep dive there is a scene, were the word "paradise" pops up, then a second later the phrase "We'll go together" pops up.

I know the question of "were does true paradise lie?" is brought up in Ansem Report 12 (and if any of you have any theories of where true paradise does lie, please feel free to share)

My question is why is this "true paradise" thing brought up? Is Sora trying to find true paradise with Riku, Kairi, and BHK?

Xerxes

nobody really knows we've heard nothing of it besides in what u just said

:sage:

paradise lies in the land of the blah bleh bleh bih shlin nih caka!

that means i don't know.

winged_angel

ansem is saying that the world in between is the paradise isnt the world in between twilight town(in between light and dark)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I think it's what the Organization wants to find: Paradise.

And since Paradise should lay between the light and darkness, they need both the heartless (darkness) and the keyblademasters (light) to find it.

I presume that Ansem is part of the Organization or the leader (Diz), and that he may have formed the Organization to start looking for the paradise... (since darkness wasn't the thing he wanted after all...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back