• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Party's Ideal Full Equipment/Abilites

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XJeffX

Hey buddies, I am currently at the last area before Final Boss. I'm thinking what's the best full Equipment/Abilities for your whole party. Don't mind you guys could share, in the same time discuss about your builds. :lol:

DarkNova

Banned
Use only the good abilities that better your attacks, forget stuff like draw, and lucky lucky, if have low ap. As for equipment use the best synthesized items you can find and kick the shit out of xemnas.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hey buddies, I am currently at the last area before Final Boss. I'm thinking what's the best full Equipment/Abilities for your whole party. Don't mind you guys could share, in the same time discuss about your builds. :lol:

Game said:
Kingdom Hearts 2

You don't need to worry about it. KH2 is easy as shit. Just level up and you'll be fine.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Get Ultima for novelty, least it looks good in the last cutscene when fighting him. Just make sure you equip what you have now that boosts your stats the most. I think those items that protect you from dark attacks might help if I'm not mistaken.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Use Oblivion for Sora and give Riku a Star Charm, Moon Charm, or Cosmic thingy(can't remember). Do the same for Sora. Forget Donald and Goofy, they don't fight for most of the battles. Dont equip any potions to Riku he can heal himself for no MP. Give Sora the elixirs and all that crap.

Aria

braver by the minute
I was at only like level 50 and I beat him. Just make sure that only you have the potions and stuff because Riku and others waste them like crazy, and Riku can heal himself. And don't be lazy and wait for Riku to heal you b/c sometimes he doesn't lol

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I was at only like level 50 and I beat him. Just make sure that only you have the potions and stuff because Riku and others waste them like crazy, and Riku can heal himself. And don't be lazy and wait for Riku to heal you b/c sometimes he doesn't lol

on the contrary, riku saved me many times throught the battles since i forgot to equip potions:35:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back