• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zephyrweapon

Does anyone know where to find an mp3 of Passion from the ending clip? I love the slow version, but cant find it anywhere.

Soraox

ok i'm just saying how could u like the slow verison the one in the begin is the best but everyone has there opoin

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
First time that I have heard this version. Thanks :) I personally like the first one better. The beat is much faster on the other one. Maybe if you heard this one first, before the other one, it might be more liked? :p anyway's they are both great

starvingsoul

yeah here is the Passion live version the one she sings live. NarutoEXE has the link to the vid. but hurry up and get it while you can it will expire soon. I havve two.. one she sing passion, and she also sing Boulevard of Broken Dreams. she sings so good in english. *falls to ground*

well i present you the links. i uploaded them, i won't deleat them until the single is out in the US. to support her. please.. wiii.. i know i will.

Passion_Live.MP3
Boulevard_of_Broken_Dreams.MP3.

thanks insanekikari for the reverse of both parts. enjoy.. please once again. support Hikki.

Belle

Website
www.myspace.com
Does anyone have the "Passion" from the opening theme. I like that one and can't seem to find it out of all the "Passion" discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back