• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music ► Patchwork (MY OWN ORIGINAL CREATION)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
oh sup mans, been a while

nice, easy listenins. you guys doing any shows around the city?

one of my friends already likes your page. small world.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Hahah, I'm sure you're talking about Miles. I think my bassist knows him from when he (my bassist) was the drum manager at the Guitar Center on Charleston. But yeah, we're fleshing out a bunch of my songs right now. So after we record a majority of them and brainstorm one last time, we'll be ready. Mid-Septemberish.

You have any clue about the scene and where to play? Or have you been a super recluse? :p

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Yep yep. I've known him since middle school and we're in a band together now. Should definitely have a meeting of the minds soon.

Honestly, I wouldn't know the first place to look. We haven't really been playing shows since we decided to go right into recording instead. We did play over at Cheyenne Saloon back in March just to get my feet wet (I've only been playing for a year now), but it wasn't our demographic.

I've got another friend who plays at Sambalatte and Tipsy pretty frequently.

Last edited:

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Do you have any recordings up anywhere? And I didn't know you started playing anything at all; that's awesome! There's a ton of dive bars (Cellar Lounge, McMullan's, etc) that do little shows where you can soak your feet a little more in if you'd like. After that, there's the Beauty Bar, the Griffin, the Bunkhouse, and places like Vamp'd and the Hard Rock that all the sweet hipster chicks like to frequent. Hahah.

But yeah, I'd love to chat about it sometime.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
We have recordings, they're just not up right now. We very briefly had one of our songs on our Soundcloud (rbnband) but decided we should probably copyright first. Would love to show you sometime. We could be buddy bands!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I dug it. Reminds me of Death Cab a little bit.

Great sound, maaan.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
@Silh: Well just fb a track or two to me sometime. I wanna hear some of that sikk bass.

@Rydgea: I'm flattered. I would be eskimo buddies with Ben Gibbard...IF HE WOULD LET ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back