• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Peaceful Anarchy: Searching For the Gates of Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
OoC:Thanks for taking my demon idea -.-'

Zex started to kill people one by one."The smell of fresh blood smells so good."He started to slam people into the ground making the ground quake."The screams of innocent people is so soothing!"

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((<Roxas> in the last RP like this he was a demon don’t get all grr about it.))

Kaiku had made it to the city and looked around at all the destruction. She then spotted the demon causing the pain. He looked like someone that was lonely to her but then again she had always tried to see the other side of people. “Please!” she shouted at the man. “please stop destroying this town! These people did nothing wrong!” she said as she spread her arms out and faced the man. “Please!”

((I'm making this a rule from now on...read everyone's posts and if you don't get what someone did LLP pr PM them, because I'm sick of seeing someone do something then everyone else ignoring it. If you do not comply to this I will do something about it. And <Roxas> you have Premium membership now so you should be posting more.))

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
OoC:I never asked for it yo :mad:
Zex picked Kaiku up."These innocent people need to die!So do you!"He flew in the air holding Kaiku by the waist."I will enjoy your screams on the way down to the ground."Zewx dropped her and started to throw fireballs down with her.As the fire balls touched the ground they exploded to anything they touched."This city will burn to the ground!"The real Zex tried to gain control again."I must..stop this killing.""No Zex you will not gain control so easily."Zex
started to return to normal but since he couldnt fly he started to fall down to the ground.Zex saw Keito still falling he grabbed her and then grabbed on to a ledge."Hang on!"Zex looked around at the destruction he caused."What have I done."

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
EDIT: ((Holy crap...Sorry...I posted a fan fiction with that too...hehe...^^;; yah))

((Don’t get all mad about it. I want Premium; I’m almost there.))

Kaiku grabbed onto Zex’s hand as she looked to the ground below her. She then quickly tried to force the snow on the ground to put of the fires below. After they were smothered Kaiku worked on making a soft landing if Zex lost his hold on the roof. ‘The usefulness of being an Ear and having this pendent.’ She thought as she noticed the Celestial Moon glowing dimly. Suddenly a white flash of light emitted from the pendent.

~*Weird Sequence*~

The light faded and Kaiku was standing facing a huge mountain covered in thick snow and trees. There was a tall cave before her that seemed to have a feeling of pure evil. Kaiku could feel her knees buckle as she felt a massive amount of hate and spite coming from the cave.

The Gate of Spite!” A voice shouted as it rattled Kaiku and caused her to faint.

~*End*~

Back outside of what the necklace was showing her Kaiku had really fainted loosening any grip she may have had on Zex’s hand and causing her to start to fall.

((Alright! The cave thing was just a ME thing. Meaning that no one else saw it. Alright? Good!))

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Aku slowly turned back to his normal form and said,"Hes a norm,then I have no use of fighting him now."he walked away and then asked himself,"Why am I doing this...is it because im shamed,I need to protect my friends,or im just a crazy man thats been through hell one to many times."he put his sword in his sheath which was on his waist."Deception is what I call the things that im doing."Aku stopped and turned around to see what things would happen next and soon saw Kaiku on the ground.He walked back to pick her up and said,"This happens to much."

Jack London

Banned
Raven looked at Itami and quickly wiped the tear away from his cheek. "It's nothing...don't worry about it" he said calmly as he saw Aku and Kaiku leave the church. He sensed a strong presence nearby. What's going on? He asked himself as he struggled to his feet. He ignored the pain and hurried outside, looking at the burning city. "Yet more victims to the chaotic beings of this world" he said softly as he watched it burn. He wanted to do something about it and he really wished he could, but he was still too weak. The fire, from the burning city, showed in his dark brown eyes. He sighed and felt more sadness overwelm him as it reminded him of the way his parents died.

Raven closed his eyes tightly and clenched his fist. Stop dwelling on the past. You will never get anywhere doing that. Just move on and do what you can to make Taran and your parents proud. Wherever they are... He opened his fist slowly and opened his eyes, calming down. He walked into the city to fight off what was destroying it, no matter how weak he was at the moment. A demon flew into the air with Kaiku and then immiedatly falling back down when they were high enough in the air. They landed safely and the demon seemed to have turned into a human. Probably why they couldn't stay in the air. He ran toward them "What happened?" he asked.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex looked donw at the person who saved Kaiku."At least she is ok."Zex climed up the ledge and took a breather."All of this destruction because of me."Zex got up and walked away."I need to get out of here before I cause more damge."Zex did not cry noor did he look back at the destruction of the town he just went on the empty train and wonder were it would take him."

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Aku put Kaiku on the ground and said,"This happens to much."he picked Kaiku back up and said,"Back to the church."Aku walked back to the church and thought that he new that weird things would start happening when he joined the group.Aku turned around and saw a person he saw destroy things and then turned back around."So he is the one."he soon reached the church with the others and then waited for some one to say something because he did not know what to do at the moment.

Sara-Sama

“Kaiku.” Sara said as he walked over to Aku and took his sister from him. “She’s trying to hard again.” He said as he held her. “We can’t stay here for much longer.” He said looking around at everyone. “There’s a train that should be leaving soon so we’d better take that. No telling what can happen if we stay here.”

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Aku picked up Ceper and as soon as he touched him,he felt a dark and strange energy."Strange person."he asked Sara,"So take us to this place,we cannot stay here much longer like you said."he waited for Sara to answer and thought about new posible scenarios that happened because of new events that have recently happened."I think to much."he whispered to himself.There could be an attack on the train they were going on or perhaps something else really bad,there were to many so Aku stopped thinking so much.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((There I posted damnit.))

~*Dream*~

“Where am I?” Kaiku asked as she looked around the darkness she was standing in. “Is anyone there!?” she shouted hoping to hear someone answer her call.

“I am here.” A voice answered.

“Kurai…” Kaiku hissed as she looked around. “Get out!”

“I would love to but,” Kurai paused,” still being able to use to can be advantageous to us.” She said as she began to laugh and her voice began to fade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back