• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Permanent address?

• Thread starter omnislasher_VII
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

omnislasher_VII

I was wondering if www.n00bsrock.net will be the permanent address for this place.

I remember Midnighter saying that he'd change it back to forums.kingdomhearts2.net the day after it became n00bsrock.net. Now, forums.kingdomhearts2.net leads to the blulaguna.net forums. :S

I need to know if this is permanent or not so I can start posting my fan fiction again. If I post it all, and it gets destroyed again then I'm leaving for good.

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
As I've said before, don't care if you leave - Just don't post it in threads.
Anyway, it's just going to end up being a url redirection, won't matter if you put in forums.kingdomhearts2.net, or n00bsrock.net, or as soon as I get my downstairs computer working again, kh2forums.net.

Arian

So that means we can type in anything we want. And we get redirected to this forum. Good, becouse n00bsrock is easy to remember for when I'm at school.

And Omnislasher, Try saving your FF in Word or wordpad, I'm doing it with Another door and Its working ^.^

X-Zero

Gummi Ship Builder
I just type in kingdomhearts2.net, and click the fourms at the top. I use to have to use this method. But now that everything is fixed besides the RPG system. My computer has it as a link so I can just go strait into it.

O

omnislasher_VII

Ariana said:
So that means we can type in anything we want. And we get redirected to this forum. Good, becouse n00bsrock is easy to remember for when I'm at school.

And Omnislasher, Try saving your FF in Word or wordpad, I'm doing it with Another door and Its working ^.^

I'm not stupid. It started in MSWORD anyways. ^^;;

Tsukasa

Awards
As for the permanent address. Yes, n00bsrock.net IS going to be the permanent address. Deven just has to change the URL on kh2.net to www.n00bsrock.net, instead of forums.kingdomhearts2.net

Ja matta!

H

Henry

So I guess kh2.net is now n00bsrock huh? that's.............cool i think. Well anyways something I dont understand is why all of the things I post get deleted? Do ya guys hate me that much? =( *sad*

Back on topic-just as long as I can enter the site Im fine with the changes that have been made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back