• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Peter Gryphon vs. Al Bundy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drachyench

It's the fight between the two fat men, the slobs extrordinairs, the lazy men! Who shall win in the fight to unconsciousness? Dirty tricks are allowed, though nothing fatal. Character shields and in-show effects take effect. Who comes out the champion, and who goes home to their 'loving' family?

I

inhiding

Failure for spelling "Griffin" wrong.

Peter gets my vote.

Drachyench

SoRaBhK_dUdE said:
I know this is a stupid question, but who are those two (lol)?

Peter is the Main Character from the TV Series 'Family Guy', while Al is the main character from 'Married... With Children'.

Al also has swam for at least a few hours ata time without tiring, been Zapped by lightning, won a match against a fully armored, armed, and mounted knight while he himself was only wearing his old football uniform, has knocked people out by taking off his shoes, etc.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
al bundy, he is like the bruce lee of perverts. peter is just some fat guy who married out of his league. god dam i married with children wasnt over(is it over?)

where a bucks enough to see their stuff
at the nudie bar!

al bundy is so awesome, he once faked his way in the senior olympics at beat everyone their, now that takes "i dont give a sh!t" guts.

ive never seen anyone be better at insults then him(except mabey will smith from fresh prince of belair)

al can fight, ever seen al ina bar fight?

al was once a prophet to the sacred laws of "men rule, women work" ism, carried down the nine laws on the guitar of some guy, however, he threw it in the fire to keep warm, and continued to enjoy his victoria secrets catalog. he was also once the leader of a terrorist organization to get rid of jerry springer and elimanate womens night bowling.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Drachyench said:
Peter is the Main Character from the TV Series 'Family Guy', while Al is the main character from 'Married... With Children'.
Well... the person spelled Griffon wrong just like what inhiding said. I would have to say Peter would win. He could just sit on other people and they would be dead (or half-dead).

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Well... the person spelled Griffon wrong just like what inhiding said. I would have to say Peter would win. He could just sit on other people and they would be dead (or half-dead).
al once went to vegas and got ina wrestling match witha really really fat woman(im talking, 300 lb. easy) she got up on the ring corner thing, and body slammed al. there wasa shock wave. al lived through that, albeit left with the mental capacity of a 3 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back