• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well since this thread has proved useless why not actually discuss something. xP

Did you notice how smooth the charectar models look this time around?

Ravage Blue

Website
khmss.avidgamers.com
To monkeybutt:

Yeah actually I did notice. But that's what is to be expected of a sequel. Better graphics the second time around.... ^^ IT is cool though, and so much nicer looking and smoother and all the good Square-Enix stuff. ^^

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I just hope they got all the tweaks this time around. I remember in HB, when i entered a specific room, the screen got all slower and showed what you see when you're in front of a strobe light. It gets all "blinky" and i also happened in certain places as well, such as the deep jungle (right before i entered the treehouse section) and agrabah (right when i enter the grand hall). Most likely, they fixed those bugs and the game will become even better if not now.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
monkeybutt said:
Well since this thread has proved useless why not actually discuss something. xP

Did you notice how smooth the charectar models look this time around?

Yeah, like in FFX & FFX-2. You realy notice in the scen where YRP goes ti Kilika for the Awsom Spher. When Yuna & Rikku talk about it & pain says theyd better huryy up befor its gone. & When Gippal pops Yuna pesonal soace buble & says Hes never benn this close to a celebrety before.

Dark Fire

worst thead ever... some one plz get rid of it. and i know the graphics look made in the next kh2, and anyways its always better the second time round... like if u make a flash video, the second one is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back