• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playing as King Mickey....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
beast's castle boss fight, Xaldin fight, umm, i think that there are like five more...

Josiah

Quarian Power!
AHHH!!! thats exactly what i wrote inner-demon. when i was done, yours came first. lol, grrrr lucky you

Josiah

Quarian Power!
no, you dont fight him the first time. i think the second, whoaaa, okay, my bad...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Almost every single boss fight (on the first run and some of the second) you can use him. Which makes no real sense (story wise) as to why he can help you... But he can. So more or less every Boss Battle before the Final World, I believe, he can help you on.

mirasaki

I thought it was in any major boss battle that wasn't an unknown. I played as him in Beast's Castle for both the door boss and chandelier boss, and at Cerberus.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Basically BOTH boss fights that occur in Beast's World allow to play as Mickey. You'll have to die at every boss to know for sure what other bosses allow it.

I know FOR SURE that the Pirates Of the Caribbean boss fights DON'T have that option. Nor does Demyx, Axel, or the Final Boss.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Inner-Demon said:
Basically BOTH boss fights that occur in Beast's World allow to play as Mickey. You'll have to die at every boss to know for sure what other bosses allow it.

I know FOR SURE that the Pirates Of the Caribbean boss fights DON'T have that option. Nor does Demyx, Axel, or the Final Boss.

Can you confirm it? In order to do so you would have to die on every boss battle, restart the game, then beat the boss and then die on the next one. Repeat. The more you die the less the chance. So there is no way to know for sure. I believe I was given the option to use Mickey on Barbossa, I turned it down though. Same for Demyx.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I have died at almost EVERY BOSS fight. Repeatedly to know for sure. And none of the bosses I listed allow you to play as Mickey. I never state anything unless I can back it up.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Did you hit continue though? If so then you erase your chances of getting it right away. You would have to die, turn off the game (or quit) and reload your File in order to keep the chances of getting Mickey at 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back