• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playing as the character Riku ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

Playing as a bad guy was used in Sonic Adventure 2, with Shadow the Hedgehog. But anyone who is a newcomer to the forums must learn to read DA RULES in order to prevent oneself from n00bism.

Cregan

Sorry if this is off topic, but I never beat KH1 do you play as Riku there?

Riku*

Miss Sephiroth said:
It would be fun to play Riku instead of Sora ...
I mean, play the "Bad guy" instead of the "good guy"In games you almost play the "hero"
Almost never the "Bad guy"

biggrin.gif

Thanx for readin :p
Sora is also a cool character to play as but everybody just wants to see what it is like to play as Riku. Playing the bad guy and good guy could be even more fun.

Last edited:

Riku*

Cregan said:
Sorry if this is off topic, but I never beat KH1 do you play as Riku there?
I do not think you can play as Riku in KH1 . I say this because i am almost done beating the game and i still did not get to play as Riku:) .

C

CEDELAS

It Would Be Stupid Notm Playing As Bhk As U See Him Getting Into A Fight With Axel And U See His Freinds And Were He Lives.we Have Seen His Awakaning Moments And Everything It Should Be Possible Otherwise It Would Be Stupid U Would Learn About This Kid Who Could Use 2 Mythical Wepeons And Not Even Use Him.
Sorry I Think I Spelt Wepeons Wrong

insanemuffin

Yeah. Riku isn't a bad guy, he's just made some bad decisions. Anyway, I think it would be awesome to play as Riku -- like as a flashback or something. *nods*

Heartless Hunter

if u could play as riku, which i doubt, but in some cases there's a chance especially since riku had a playable role in com, id probly be so trigger happy. DARK AURA 50 TIMES!!!! DARK FIRAGA MACHINE GUN!! it would be tons better especially since u dont have to reload a deck and can use abilities more than once

Heartless Hunter

Wtf Is Wrong With U Dragonrider!!!! First U Dont Know Who Namine Is And Now U Dont Know Who Bhk Is!!! I Just Started Getting Into The Forums Yesterday And I Already Knew Who They Were!!!

Heartless Hunter

neway the bhk is the mysterious duel-wielding kid u see in the special secret trailer after u beat kh1 sealing the keyhole to all worlds, getting all the dalmations, beating the hades cup, and defeating ansem. o wait u probably can't even finish kh 1 now can you.

libreg

Dont be so mean to dragonrider1234 heartless hunter. Just because he doesn't know alot about kingdom hearts doesn't give you the right to be like that (except if he was acting like an idiot but he isn't) just explain to him nicely (accept if he did anything bad first but I dont think he did)

draco 2k5

libreg said:
Dont be so mean to dragonrider1234 heartless hunter. Just because he doesn't know alot about kingdom hearts doesn't give you the right to be like that (except if he was acting like an idiot but he isn't) just explain to him nicely (accept if he did anything bad first but I dont think he did)

well if u dont know who bhk is than u shouldn't be here in the first place

libreg

draco 2k5 said:
oh come on we all start out without knowing anything so its not that he shouldn't be here maybe just ask like he did or find out from google.com

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
draco 2k5 said:

I disagree. We are all here to learn more about kh2. It's like when Ansem said that if you know nothing, then you understand nothing. If you tell everyone they don't belong here just because they don't know as much, then they won't understand anything that we know.

libreg

kbmaster said:
I disagree. We are all here to learn more about kh2. It's like when Ansem said that if you know nothing, then you understand nothing. If you tell everyone they don't belong here just because they don't know as much, then they won't understand anything that we know.

yeah what he said lol anyway he's right

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
It would be cool to play as Riku (according to COM, he does more damage than Sora but he can't take on so many numbers at a time like Sora because he doesn't fight with any comrades hardly except mickey) but I'd rather stick to the main character or play BHK instead. (he's cool, handles two keyblades well together, and is cute:cool: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back