• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

please help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

i am trying to defeat xigbar, but he's super annoying when he does the "Let's see how you dance" attack. and then, when i go into drive he does an attack really quick, so i go into anti-form, which isn't very powerful. someone help, and quick!

Senior_Superboy

he's the sniper dude, anyway, i wouldn't reccomend using drive forms, in twtnw, you turn anti-sora a lot.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
oh, yeah...the guy who says" uhg! you clever little sneak!" i hate him. what i did, is when he goes into berserk...CRAZY mode, just keep jumping, and then when he just shoots the bullests all around that chase you, just run around him. when he shoots the red bullets, guard, and then hit them back to him. also, use reaction commands as much as possible.

riku's_keyblade

O.k. dude i'll help u, what worked for me was that the domb attack he did is really cheap so get in to valor and use the jumping LV.3 or LV.MAX,then at hte right time (u will know when the time is) right:rolleyes:, then go right to him and beat him silly:D, and that is a good way to kill. Or u can go full force and risk dying like crazy.

Doushitemo

Senior_Superboy said:
he's the sniper dude, anyway, i wouldn't reccomend using drive forms, in twtnw, you turn anti-sora a lot.

Actually, drive forms are almost essential in The World that Never Was. Just use Final Form because it is impossible to turn into Anti-Form when you use it.

`Cloud

I'm at him right now I can't beat him he's to hard when he does his big move any help :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back