• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME!!!! plz :(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

james-von-helson

i just beat kingdom hearts 2, but something happened :S when it finished it gaved me a battle report, and then...nothing, no saving thing or anything like that, i pressed all the buttons of the controller and nothing, i even waited a lot and nothing, and its not saved :S, it just stood there in the battle report, the song was playing, then i turned the ps2 off and then on again, and i checked the memory card and there was no file that said that i finished the game or something like that, what should i do?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Unfortunately, thats what happens on the non-final mix editions of the game. same thing happens with kh1 aswell... it's really a pity about that....

james-von-helson

Unfortunately, thats what happens on the non-final mix editions of the game. same thing happens with kh1 aswell... it's really a pity about that....
so dude, how im going to get my final form, and how im going to beath sephirot, i must reach a higer lv ((im 52)) to defeat sephirot and defeat him before returning to the last part of the game? and i need to complete every mini game and i must get the ultima keyblade...all of this before going to the last part of the final, where you enter to the door of light?

Haku

<3
so dude, how im going to get my final form, and how im going to beath sephirot, i must reach a higer lv ((im 52)) to defeat sephirot and defeat him before returning to the last part of the game? and i need to complete every mini game and i must get the ultima keyblade...all of this before going to the last part of the final, where you enter to the door of light?

You must do all of those things before you go into the final battle if you don't then none of those things will be saved if you actually did them.

Starforce89

Banned
Yea you do know that you can level up, before you beat the final boss, and stuff like that right?

If not, than well here's were we help you, the fastest place I know were to level up is at TWTNW, that's the only place I know to level up quickly.

And I don't know if this applys with this keyblade, but it does in KH2 Final Mix.

If you have Gullwing keyblade, get your character down half way, and you'll get like 2x times the exp when defeating the enemies.

Macabre

Gold Member
that's the first question i had here ! you see even i had this problem but a member here quickly replied. the thing is after you complete the game it shows you the battle report you can't save after this because you have to reset your ps2.... you will have to load your previously saved file to play but dont give up hope! you have the option of seeing the secret ending by completing the journal that is by doing all minigames, sidequest battles, synthezing all the items and finding all the treasures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back