• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please upload KH2 Mulan video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilderheart

May we Mulan fans have some clips featuring Mulan herself from Kingdom Hearts 2? We want to hear Mulan's voice in Japanese.

X

XEDELAS

once i get the game give me like 2 weeks and ill have a load of high quality ids of just about every level and some great drive battles

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh god, after watching myself fight, I can now see my flaws...and I can now laugh at how funny Mushu sounds in the end.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Mushu sounds funny though

Mushu: Mulan rocks hard! Mulan rocks hard! Sora rocks hard! Super strong Mushu rocks hard!

xD I did get hit 3 times in a row, wow I sucked at that bit.

Wilderheart

XEDELAS said:
once i get the game give me like 2 weeks and ill have a load of high quality ids of just about every level and some great drive battles

You do that. Meanwhile, hope you can upload clips from Aladdin, Hercules, & Timeless River, as well summons of Stitch & Chicken Little.

Last edited:
X

XEDELAS

lol i dont care i will be puttin alot of vids up tough and allot of boss pics

hey i thought shan-yu and he was easy and i was playing on standard just keep hittin him and when he tries to strike either parry or run away untill he does a big lunge then he stops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back