• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pokémon fire red

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes
Re: pokémon fire red

Blaise038 said:
I'm 18 and it's still a great game series to me.
I am looking forward to Emerald a lot.
Hey, if you get the Action Replay, you can get ALL of the Pokemon in the Collosseum game...
You have to do it over three or four story modes, though, as the PC can only hold so many.

JB

Yeah im looking forward to emerald too. I also want Pearl and Diamond

White Heartless

Website
kh2forums.net

You have to remember that there is only 4 regions and after they make the pokemon game with the fourth region then what are they going to do? Oh and personally i think the pokemon games are awsome but Leaf Green and Fire Red weren't as good as the other games.

To get Deoys you must have the aurora ticket.To get the aurora ticket you have to go to one of th enintendo events or the pokemon center in new york.bring your wireless adapter.And theres going to be a wonder box there.Point at there using mystery gift and you get it.

Well there go around the world you may want to check www.pokemon.com. i think they stopped because now the only you get it fair is going to the pokemon center in new york.Unless you are going to cheat.

Trade it form R/S is the only way.Do you have R/S then i tell you had to get jirachi on that.

Well this may be bad news because you need the eon ticket and you can only get that from an np magazine form 2 years ago.Is you use Game Shark i can give you the codes for Deoxys and Jirachi if you are going to cheat.

starry_eyed_hero

TheUnknownWaveMaster said:
hey do u know how to catch that star pokemon that make wishes my brothers want it
I believe you're referring to Jirachi.

Jirachi cant just be found, like all the other pokemon. Instead you either have to use a cheating device(Action Replay, GameShark, etc.) or if you preordered a copy of Pokemon Colosseum, you would've gotten a free bonus disc with a Jirachi file in it that you can download to your Gameboy Advance game through a GBA-GC Link Cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back