• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokémon:New Stroy & Ragnarök

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royale

manic
Re: Pokémon:New Stroy & Ragnarök

Ry looked confused as he payed attention to Ash."So you say they're called Ragnarok right?Since when did this Organiztion start?Who's their leader"? Ry asked.Ry had so many questions,but what was even weirder is that they wanted to catch trainers.But why was Ash giving us the task to stop this bad Organization.Couldn't he and Gary stop it? "I don't think we're ready for this task.It's to much responsabilty we have to do.What if we fail"? Ry asked.
Ry didn't have time to play around with this Organization.The only thing that was on Ry's head was to becoming Pokemon Master.But he knew that this would seriously help him get stronger.

Ooc: I might be going to sleep soon,it's getting late.I might have time for one more post.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

Ash shook his head with a smile. “I’m not giving you a task.” Ash said. “I’m warning you about them so you know what you’ll be up against if they attack. Truthfully I want you kids to run if you see them. They normally dress in all black and have a Rayquaza pendent on their chests. They love to show it off that they are in Ragnarök.”

“No one knows who the leader is, and no one knows how they control trainers. Some speculate that they use a special Pokéball just for humans.” Gary said handing Ry back his Pokémon. “So like Ashie said over here, steer clear of them, unless you can’t help it, fight back, never roll over to someone you know is trying to do wrong.”

“Screw that!” Kaiku said with a determined look. “They try messing with me I’ll deal them back ten-fold what they try giving me.”

“Don’t be reckless Kaiku.” Ash said. “I told your parents that you would be fine out their on your own because you have a head on your shoulders. Don’t make me think twice about letting you become a trainer.”

“Fine.” Kaiku said crossing her arms and sitting on her skateboard rolling it back and fourth.

“I think that you all should travel together.” Ash said to the rest. “I traveled with a lot of different people while I was out earning badges and such, so it would be a good idea.”

“I second that.” Gary said.

Royale

manic

"Thanks". Ry said as he looked at Gary."So,if they get in our way I won't hold back to attack". Ry said.He looked at Ash."Do you know what type of Pokemon do they use"? Ry asked.As he waited for an answer. Ry looked around to see if anyone else was here.He was urged to get his Pokedex because he wanted to leave to start going for his first badge.Ry felt ready as ever,and he was excited at the same time."This is going to be a long,long journey.I hope i really meet some new friends". Ry thought to himself.

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

“I know I just said to avoid them right?” Ash said looking at Gary confused. “I know that you all are happy about getting out there and becoming trainers but also think about safety, how do you think your family and Pokémon would feel if you guys never came back home?”

“I get it.” Kaiku said. “Now I would like my Pokédex so I can get going.” She head out her hand. “I’ve got Tabaki and Suzaku with me so I should be okay to a point. Besides of got some smoke balls too. I’ll be fine.”

“Prepared aren’t you?” Gary said as he walked over to a tall cabinet. “Alright, there are Pokédex for each of you so get over here and get one. Also I hope you all have a Pokénav, you’ll need them. Ash and I will give you our Pokénav numbers so if you need help or have a question you can contact us at anytime.”

“I’ve got mine.” Kaiku said walking over and taking the Pokédex offered to her and a card with the two numbers on it. “Well I think I should be off.” She said walking over to her board.

“Hold it right there.” Ash said. “I know I said something about traveling in a group.”

“But then they’ll be slow and I wanted to ride my skateboard to Viridian City.” Kaiku said putting her foot on the board.

“You can still do that but you have to be slow about it.” Ash said with a sigh.

“But—” Kaiku started but Gary interrupted.

“No buts and how the heck do you expect to ride that thing on dirt roads?” Gary asked.

“All-terrain, duh.” Kaiku said with a sigh as she picked it up to show she could change the wheels to go over ground.

((Haha!! Prem. rules suck but i think i can keep up with them.))

Royale

manic

Ry was really getting annoyed by that girl.He wanted to travel alone,but he had to stay in a group.Ry walked over to grab his Pokedex as he looked at Ash and Gary."I've got my Pokenav to,so I'll get your numbers". Ry said as he walked back to his spot.
He took out his Pokenav and saved Ash's and Gary's numbers.

Ry then remembered the weird looking Pokemon he had seen in the forest on his way to Palette Town.Ry was shocked because there was a poster of the same Pokemon on the wall next to the other Legendary Pokemon."Did I really see a legendary Pokemon for thr first time"? Ry asked himself as he tried to remember.
Ry looked at Ash and he was about to ask him about that Pokemon but he decided not to since he knew no one would believe him."Well,I should get going". Ry said."If Kaiku doesn't want to travel together that's fine with me.Then I shouldn't have to deal with other people". Ry said as he crossed his arms.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com

The azure-eyed trainer stayed quietly with her Pichu, still holding him tightly in her arms. She watched as the two older trainers began to act idependently, but she merely smiled as she looked down at her beloved friend. "The more the merrier....right, Pichu?" She spoke with her casual, soft tone. Pichu nodded happily, and gave a perky squeak as well. Aoreka took the last Pokedex polietly from Gary, and walked over by the two other pokemon trainers, and hoped to lighten up their additudes. "But...we really should...stick together." She looked over at Ash, then back at them. "You remember what Mr. Ash said, we have to stick together, or...." She looked down at Pichu once more, and she felt an uneasy felling creep up her spine. "We might lose our pokemon....and we might even get hurt, too..."

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

Kaiku looked at the eclectic loving girl and sighed. “I guess I won’t mind too much.” She said with a smile. “It might be more fun I suppose.”

“That’s more like it.” Ash said nodding his head. “Alright you all, you had better be careful out there, and watch each others back.”

“Make sure you call your families every once in a while, as a matter of fact calling Ashie and me might be a good idea too.”

“Please stop calling me Ashie.” Ash complained.

“Hmm,” Gary said,” No.” he said slapping on a cheesy grin.

“Well people, let’s get a move on! We want to get to Viridian City before night right?” Kaiku asked with a grin. “See ya when I come back for by badge Ash, you too Gary! Tell the Professor that he’ll be missed.”

“Yah, yah, get out or here you kid.” Gary said with a smirk as Ash nodded and waved at the same time his Pikachu did.

Royale

manic

Ry was the first one out the door as he rushed his way out.He was still thinking about the Pokemon he had seen.He couldn't believe he had seen a legendary Pokemon.He wished he had his Pokedex when that happend.He wanted some information about the mysterious Pokemon.As Ry waited outside he was looking up in the sky and wondered if he'll ever become a Pokemon Master.He knew that to do so he had to train day and night.But he didn't want to tire out his Pokemon so he knew he'd have to cut them some slack.
Ry turned around."We should get going". Ry said as he turned around."The forest can have some dangerous Pokemon in the night.So we don't want to be in the forest during the night". Ry then suddenly got a call from his friend John."Hello"? Ry asked."Hey Ry,it's me John.Guess what?My dad let me go in my own journey.Maybe I'll see you out there". John said laughing.
"Well,I'm happy for you.If we ever meet,we'll have a battle and see how strong you have gotten". Ry said as he smirked."Well Ry,I have to go,I'll call you back some other time.See ya"! Ry hang up."Right now I have 4 more Pokeballs.I wonder if i'll catch any on the trip". Ry wondered.

Last edited:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

“Alright.” Kaiku said as she changed the wheels on her board quickly then snapped on her helmet. “Safety first.” She laughed out loud as she shot past Ry and began to grin her way down the long steps of the Oak lab. “I’ll wait for you slowpokes at the bottom!” she called as she felt too hyper to just slowly make her way to the bottom of the steps. “Don’t take too long because Kaiku is ready to go people!”

~*

“You really think they’ll be okay?” Gary asked Ash as they watched from a window.

“Yah,” Ash smiled. “I think they’ll do very well, and…they’ll even make it to Indigo.”

“So you think they’ll beat you?” Gary asked his once rival now turned friend.

“No…” Ash smiled. “I know they will when they come back.”

“But aren’t Brock and Misty back at their Gyms too?” Gary asked.

“I wish them luck now, I need to go and make sure that the construction team isn’t messing up my gym.” Ash said waving a hand around as he began to leave through the back.

((Yes...my sig does have something to do with this...And for those of you that like haven't posted for a while...just throw yourself in somewhere.))

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

Alexander walked into the room with the pokemon. He had been waiting all his life to go on an adventure. He told Gary the two pokemon he wanted and got them. He let them out of the pokeball to talk to them. "Hi mudkip and squirtle, Im gonna be your trainer. We're gonna have alot of adventures together. you guys ready to." Both mudkip and squirtle nodded in agreement. When he left he showed his mother his pokemon. She gave him some extra stuff and left for the next town. Finally I can start my adventure. He said as he walked away from town.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com

Kaiyuku said:
((Yes...my sig does have something to do with this...And for those of you that like haven't posted for a while...just throw yourself in somewhere.))
[OoC: About that...where is everyone getting those in their sigs? xD]

Aoreka quickly turned around to Gary and Ash, "Thank you." She spoke in a thankful, sweet tone. She smiled slightly, then turned back around, going at semi-fast pace down the steps that Kaiku had just slid down in a moment's glance. She then stepped outside, feeling that there had just been a major change in her since she first arrived into the town. "Umm.." She paused, trying to remember the girl's name. "....Kaiku..?" She spoke quietly, walking up to the energetic girl. "Where....exactly..are we going?" She asked the girl, beginning to head into the lush forest with her.

Royale

manic

Ry smiled when Kaiku went past him."She's got a lot of energy,I like that". Ry said as he kept walking.He saw Kaiku up in the distance."Sigh.Can't she atleast wait?She's going to get hurt". Ry thought to himself. Ry started running towards Kaiku and Aoreka.As he was running he was thinking about all the places he will visit.
He couldn't wait,he was happy it was time to start his chapter as a Pokemon Master.When he finally caught up to them he didn't say much.He was just listening about what they were talking about.Ry looked into the sky and saw lot's of Pidgey's flying north."This is going to be fun". Ry thought to himself as he looked back down.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

“Come on!” Kaiku called as she brought her skateboard to a stop and faced the two. “If we take too long it’s get dark, fire types are out in the day and we’ll have to camp!” Kaiku shouted cupping her hands to amplify the shout.

She turned around when she heard something mover behind her in a bush and held her breath. She got off of her board and slowly approached the bush. She kicked it a little causing a Spearow to jump out and almost hit her. “Stupid bird!” she shouted at it sticking her tongue out. She then remembered what Ash had told her a while back about his run in with Spearow and decided that she would say nothing more.

((I can make one fore you Sakura. Hehe! I got a new pet snake!! it's all in my hair right now...hahaha!!! It's tickling my ear!! ^^ I like snakes.))

Royale

manic

Ry looked at Kaiku."Why the sudden stop?I thought you knock that Spearow out for scaring you". Ry said as he laughed."Anyways,yeah we have to hurry up and get pass this forest.Uhm...Kaiku..there's a Caterpie on your head.I think it likes you". Ry said as he was looking at it.He turned around to Aoreka."We haven't been properly introduced.The name's Ry".Ry said as he smiled.

"So your father is Lt.Surge huh?Your Jolteon looks strong.When I first got my Evee I wanted a Jolteon and Flareon.But then I decided I didn't want my Evee's to evolve.But one day both of my Evee's evolved into an Umbreon and Espeon.
That was the first time I expierenced evolution.I was scared at first,I thought they wouldn't like me when they changed.But I was wrong". Ry said as he was standing there.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com

Aoreka looked up at the older boy, blushing at the fact he knew that she was the daughter of Lt. Surge. She smiled at the fact that he had complemented her pokemon, then she giggled to herself. "Yeah." She retorted to his statement, "But, Jolty's still the same as I always knew her. I've been training with her for almost a year, now." She smiled, then looked down at Pichu, seeming a bit jealous. "..But, Pichu was the first pokemon I had. My Daddy gave him to me when I first became a pokemon Breeder." The girl continued to blush, since she wasn't used to talking much. She couldn't help get caught up into the moment, though. She loved talking about pokemon, and spending time with them.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

“I don’t want bugs!!” Kaiku shouted as she jumped up and put the Caterpie on a tree then ran to her board to catch up with the others. She heard what Ry had said about Aoreka and was a bit surprised. “So that’s why you have two electric types.” Kaiku said. “Makes sense, I guess I don’t though, my dad runs a flower shop and has a lot of plant types and my older brother had plant types too.” She said stopping herself from saying anymore. It was not that she hated her brother but rather missed him.

“Anyway,” she said shaking her head,” my family is all about plant types but I love fire.” She then remembered something else that Ash had told her about the first two gyms they would come up on. “Crap.” She said hanging her head. “The gym is Viridian is too strong and the one in Pewter is all rock types…then the one in Cerulean is all water…maybe I should catch a secondary type.” She said as she started to talk to herself.

((All done, not exact, but pretty close! ^^

Aoreka.png

Hope you like it.))

Royale

manic

Ry noticed that Aoreka was blushing.He knew she loved Pokemon,he could see it in her eyes."I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable with all these questions".Ry said as he looked at her."My dad...he never liked Pokemon.He always wanted me to study instead of going out and battle other trainers.I never knew the reason why my dad never liked Pokemon until I was 12.My dad saw how much I loved Pokemon and how hard I trained and my determenation on becoming a Pokemon Master.So before I left to live with my mom,he told me the reason why he didn't want me to have Pokemon". Ry looked back at Aoreka."Oh,I must have bored you two with my story,sorry". Ry blushed a little but he avoided Aoreka's and Kaiku's faces so they wouldn't notice."Let's continue and get out of this forest". Ry said as he turned around.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com

Fan followed them waving bye to ash and gary.He then came to this dumb forest.He hated forests but kind of liked grass pokemon.He was bored following thme he climbed in the trees aead of them.He wa slisting to thre conversation.He felt bad about that but he knew they would spazz.He jumped out of the tree "Hi" he isad right in fornt o fthem."I know weried ice freak following me" he siad chuckling he was babbleing agian.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

“Ice boy!” Kaiku shouted pointing at the trainer that had jumped out before them. “Sorry…I never got your name…or did I? Don’t remember, heh.” She said knocking the side of her head.

She felt a little stupid that she was acting so hyper. She thought about claming down but then it would just freak out the other people if she had such a sudden mood swing so she place on a huge smile. “I kind feel a little bad right now I keep judging you guys by the Pokémon you pick. I’m just a little to fanatic a suppose.” She said all of that quickly. “Oh yah your name?”

Royale

manic

Ry noticed the boy from earlier,but he didn't bother introducing himself since it would waste more time.Instead Ry kept walkind and left the others talking.
As Ry was walking he saw some Pokemon running around playing together.
Ry smiled as he saw them playing.He looked back and saw the others were still talking.Ry didn't bother to wait for them since he wanted to get out of the forest as soon as possible.He knew it would really get dangerous at night.When Ry was walking he saw the same river where he had seen the mysterious legendary Pokemon.Ry's water bottle was empty so he decied to go fill it up.He went into a bush and came out of the other side.There was Myst starting to form again.When he was done getting water he couldn't see anything.Ry turned around and didn't see the others."Uh-oh,I lost track with the others". Ry said as he started looking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back