• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Regigigas and the Three Sages (Sign up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Story:

Genovia, the city of fallen gems lies in the center of the Sinnoh region. It's host every year to the Memori Festival, a time to remember our triumphs and hardships of the past and present and to give blessings to one another for a successful future. It's quite famous for its Pokemon tournaments and contests that take place, especially the Victory Palace tournament that is famous for Pokemon champions to take part in.

That's where you come in. Your one of those champions, ready to take part in this year's Victory Palace tournament. Your the best of the best, beating leagues of different regions and elite four's of all places, earning the title of Pokemon Champion. So coming out as the victor in this tournament would make you the Champion of Champions...

But during the tournament, a freak storm kicks up...and that's when things get very bad. Bad as in, "the statue of Genovia's worshipped Regigiga's comes to life and threatens to destroy the town and possibly the world"

Yeah, that kind of bad.

But we're not going to let it, are we?

Rules:

1. No Godmodding or PowerPlaying
2. Swearing and Romance must be PG13
3. Grammar and spelling must at least be readable
4. No legendaries
5. Have fun!

Template:

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Pokemon: (Up to six only. Levels don't matter since we are all assumed to be pretty high level trainers. There isn't really much of a limit as to how many attacks it can know, they just have to be attacks that the Pokemon can actually perform)
Bio: (Anything. How did you start out as a trainer? What leagues did you take part in and what place did you come in? etc.)
Other: (Theme song? Anything else you want goes here)

My Template:

Name: Blair
Appearence: http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/820/1122091192understoodzx6.jpg
Personality: Kind of indifferent and cold to people. Is usually quiet and reserved, but can be rude and rash when she wants to be. Only seems to show kindness to Pokemon or her little sister Amy.
Pokemon: Weavile, Lucario, Gengar, Dragonite, Gardevoir, and Miltank
Bio: Is from the Kanto region, hailing as the Kanto champion of the Kanto League. She placed 5th in the Johto and Hoenn league and 2nd in the Sinnoh league. At the current moment, she's with her little sister Amy, who kind of looks like her except with long pink hair and bright blue eyes(which must mean she looks nothing like her lol, I meant that body and facial wise);her little sister carries a Smoochum in her arms.
Other: (edit later)

K

kingdomfighter5

Name:Jimmy
Appearence:
Jimmyongargoyle1021copy.jpg

Personality: Always in a good mood likes to see others in a good mood too. He shows kindness to everyone especially his charizard who stays outside its pokeball all the time.
Pokemon: Charizard (Flamer), Jolteon, Sceptile, Floatzel, Salemance, and Houndoom
Bio: Self proclaimed best Charizard trainer everwhere, Flamer is known for being almost imune to water, in fact, Flamer and Jimmy have trained together since the very beginning. Charizard can swim to an extent. Although Jimmy's charizard is famous everywhere he is best known for his team work in battles not for the strength of any other of his pokemon.
Other: (Theme song? Anything else you want goes here) Meant to Live by Switchfoot

hey have you joined the shadow pokemon movie that would be cool for you to be on

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
OH HECK YEAH!!!!!!
Name: Soku Natara
Appearance:
neku1.jpg

Trainer Type: Trainer
Personality: Laid back, heroic, courageous, fun loving, determined(etc)
Pokemon:(Don't know yet)
Bio:(Will edit or be explained
Other : Theme song- Spell it out by Mike Shinoda
Battle song- Step to Me by Thousand Foot Krutch

Name: Miharu Takumi
Appearance:
jessica-chobot-anime-statues-announ.jpg

Trainer Type: Trainer
Personality: (Will do later)
Pokemon: (Same as Soku's)
Bio: (Edit)
Other : Theme song- Real Emotion by Yuna in FFX-2
Battle Song- Whisper by Evanessence
Sorry took it from another Pokemon RP. Will edit

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Name: Aiden Roberts

Appearence:
Takeso.jpg

^Well...without the cig.^

Personality: Aiden has an outgoing and carefree personality. He doesn't take much serious, but can be a serious person when needed. He loves the heat of battle, becoming as intense as the battle itself. He is, at times, immature.

Pokemon:

Weavile- Weavile is Aiden's starter pokemon. He got him from his dad when he was 5 years old, as a Sneasle. Their bond grew greatly, and Sneasle eventually evolved into Weavile. Weavile is the trouble maker of the group, but when in the heat of battle, he gets intense.

Infernape - Aiden found Infernape as a Chimchar in the woods on his way to Oreburg. It was abandoned, so he took Chimchar in. It later evolved into Monferno, following Infernape. Infernape is Aiden's more palyfull pokemon, and tends to be really calm in battle.

Luxray - Aiden found Luxray as a Shinx being beaten up by local kids when he started his journey. He was the first pokemon Aiden actually caught. As a Shinx, Sneasle and it grew a strong bond, and are willing to do anything for eachother. Luxray tends to be the more mature of his pokemon, in and out of battle.

Milotic - Milotic was found as a Feebas in a laboratory when a group of scientists began to manipulate with pokemon DNA, the result was that Feebas was never suppose to evolve. But with training and care, it eventually, against all odds, evolved into Milotic. Milotic, like Luxray, is very mature and gracefull in battle. Outside of battle, she acts as the mother of the group.

Flygon - Aiden got Flygon as a gift from his Uncle. Flygon is the most lovable of Aiden's pokemon. In battle though....he's crazy.

Shiftry - Aiden got Shiftry from his grandpa before he died. Shiftry is the more dark of Aiden's pokemon. But he as proven himself in battle numerous times.

Bio: Aiden was born into a battle crazy family. His dad was a gym leader in the Kanto region, and his mother was part of the Jhoto Elite Four for a while. His older brother traveled through each region, defeating the gyms and each elite four. With a lot to live up to, Aiden traveled through his home region of Jhoto, in hopes to fulfill his family's legacy, and attempting to surpass each of them. His Weavile by his side, Aiden conquered the Jhoto Region, coming in 3rd place, and earned the respect of his family.

He then later joined the Sinnoh league, something no on in his family had yet to do.

Other:
Theme Song: Baby you wouldn't last a minute on the creek - Chiodos
Battle Theme: The words "Best Friends" Become Redefined.

Last edited:

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
Name: Mitch Destane
Appearance: Black lab coat wears black sunglasses with a red shirt on and black pants. Silver hair and and always smirking.
Personality: Very relaxed and also very nice, he is decieves many with this and when he enters a battle there is no stopping how hard he will work his pokemon.
Pokemon: Infernape, Swampert, Torterra, Pikachu, Ninetails, Gaurdevoir
Bio: Mitch was born in the Kanto region and has beaten many elite four members. He doesn't want to be the best trainer he wants to capture all pokemon and then open up a shelter but that is far off.

K

kingdomfighter5

hey relliks ban he can do what he want, i have a houndoom and a Charizard you gonna cut down on me for that?

*sigh* Well....where to start? Ok, that post was helpful criticism, and in no way did I mean to offend, or flame anyone. I was just saying that it would be helpful to include no more than one of a certain type of pokemon. And if you really want to be an ass about it, then I won't cut you down on having two fire types, but I will cut you down on the fact that your grammar is equivalent to a rock, and you really had no business in saying what you did say. And the next time you're going to get all tough and try to defend someone, make sure you know what's going on before you make an ass of yourself.

K

kingdomfighter5

lol that is hilarious. but honestly sorry about that. I tend not to use language to my best abilities after AP Lang and Comp. So I know sentence structure and understand the grammer concepts fairly well. I just do not apply those concepts to my computer life. lol i was just kidding around anyway. I noticed some people take everything very seriously on this site

Dude, if you were kidding, then you should have put....oh I don't know....lol...jk. And the only reason I took it seriously is because someone with lesser experience, and doesn't apply proper grammar when he says he knows how, to tell me that when I tried to help someone, that I should stop. Just next time, make sure you put you're kidding, cause I'm believing you only said you were kidding, when you weren't.

K

kingdomfighter5

And the only reason I took it seriously is because someone with lesser experience, and doesn't apply proper grammar when he says he knows how, to tell me that when I tried to help someone, that I should stop.

Ok if you dont drop it i guess I'll have to start pulling apart your grammar. First off most people do not start a sentence with the word "and." Secondly, "to" in your sentence modifies "me" you would need to place the comma after "to." This would make the sentence a complete thought. You could then exchange the comma with a semi colon or a period because that sentence is a run on. if you want to seperate "that I should stop" don't use the comma. "tell me that when I tried to help someone" needs to be revised to even make a complete sentence with "that I should stop." Here are some model sentences.

The only reason I took your comment seriously is because you are someone with lesser experience and whom doesnt apply proper grammer, even when one says that he knows how. When I tried to help someone, you should not have told me to stop. That just pisses the hell out of me.

lol jk jk I just had to break it down for you. You do not know grammar as well as you thought you did. lol

K

kingdomfighter5

i hope she does i want to start these two forums i cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back