• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pokemon: Super Awesome Journey Time [Sign ups and ooc]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonheart

Ok, I'm logging off for the night because I have finals in the morning. Please try not to get to far without me. :)

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Name: Demetri Savian

Appearance:
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l294/KHGirl2588/KrisZ-1.jpg
Upon his person, Demetri bears a wide plethora of scattered hints of greater physical maturity than most his age. This tends to create the effect of him appearing a little, or sometimes a lot, older than he actually is. For one, he is taller at his age than others would be or would have been. His face, while still maintaining the same childish figure as others, is glazed over in a mask of minor cuts and scraps, and overall, a weathered look that is usually only seen in the more traveled of trainers. This would be no surprise, as he had already been a person big on adventures, and exploring the world around him. His facial expression always seems to be one that displays little interest in that which happens around him, mounting up to a blank, straight mouth, and a pair of dull gray eyes. His overall physical build appears to be more mature as well, being fairly muscular considering his age. *

Personality:
Comdradictory to whatever tells exist upon his figure, whether the vacant expression, or darkened attire, Demetri is not nearly as emo as one might think. As any other eleven year old boy, he is quite eager to begin his journey into the world of Pokemon, and achieve greatness like nome he's experienced before. Yet it is his developed predisposition that has gotten him into a state of seriousness, which causes poor translation of his inner excitement. This has been the result of external factors, as well as internal ones. His personal/family life has caused him to become a bit sterner, and less willing to just be a child like he should be. It hasn't been a problem for him, and many seem to have applauded his more mature attitude, as it will benefit*him on his journey, hopefully giving him some edge against others as he rises to his hopeful glory.*

Path: Trainer. The very path that his father, and mother before him took.

Bio:
Born upon an oldtime*farm estate just outside of Mahogany Town in the Jhoto Region, Demetri practically grew up in the thick of adventure. The nearby Lake of Rage provided a crossroads for various travelers, many of which were aspiring Pokemon trainers, all hoping to become great masters of the trade. Periodically, the town would flood with travelers looking to see the lake for themselves before heading on along their paths. Many of them would stay for several days, preparing for the treacherous escapades through Ice Cave, or the scaling of Mt. Mortar. It was with these people that Demetri mingled when the mood was there. From these people he would here tell of fa off lands, and cities that he had never been to. He'd hear tales of magnificent Pokemon that others had seen, legends that caugh his attentions to no bounds. Otherwise, his time would be spent exoploring the wilderness on his own, or with a Pokemon companion appointed by his father. Either even was a reward in itself.

He knew but one thing: he wanted to become one of those people, the ones who had stories to tell.

Fortunately, his up bringing was one that had solidified his destiny for him, and thus, he was to become a trainer. His parents had been quite the trainers back in the days of their youth, constantly on the move, bettering their skills. His father, Cassio Savian, had been a Pokemon League Champion at one point in time. His mother, Heleen Rose Savian, had been his father's runner up. In fact, it was in this battle that the two had met. From there, they had dated, and eventually ended their careers to start a family together. Hence, Demetri is expected by many across the land to rise in a fashion similar to his parents. Anything less than that would be unacceptable to anyone who remembers the Savians' in their glory days, during which they were on top of the world.*

Six years after Demetri, the Savians bore a second child, the now five year old Glyde Savian, who would grow in a manner similar to his brother. After the birth of their second son, the two began contemplating moving the family to New Bark town, a place with a greater opportunity for youthful interactions. Both boys would have gained from it, and would be ready to begin their Pokemon journeys in the traditional fashion of going to a Pokemon expert, and getting their starter. But they remained in their ranch style home for some time longer, waiting for just the right moment. This right moment came several months ago, when Mrs. Savian discovered that she was yet again pregnant with a child.*

Being that Demetri was now ready to embark on his journey, just as his parents had done before him, they opted to move to New Bark Town, where they could start all of their children off on their journeys some day. They've been in town for but a short while, bu have already been known well by the community. Demetri has especially gained a bit of a reputation in some cases. Now on the cusp of a journey all his own, Demetri seeks to bid farewell to his family in the hopes of filling hid father's shoes, while keeping in mind his duty to his siblings. This stress a home, he worries, may effect his progress, but that to him is a necessity.

Starter: Cyndaquil (Backdraft)
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/365467-Hurricarno/467/0/cyndaquil_display.png
Backdraft is a rather innocent seeming and playful little guy, with a tendency to get a bit over zealous about even the small things that happen. It is perhaps through thie Pokemon that Demetri's inner enthusiasms are displayed. He appears to have a scar over his left eye, as a result of abuse prior to being captured by Elm, whos care has allowed for the Pokemon's cheer disposition. But ultimately, the scars of its mistreatment still burn strong within him, coming out in his aggressions in battles. In said situation, he tends to become more violent than needed, due to the memories of being hurt by others sending hi into an overdriven rage.*

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Ok. Upon reading everyone's posts and stuff, I had a thought.

I've got a change to the rules that you all should know about.

No double posting doesn't apply to the OOC thread. I don't know if that was obvious, but I'm making it apparent now.

Also. The whole two paragraph thing. So long as you cover what you need to cover and can illustrate what you're doing in less than two paragraphs, it's ok. It just has to be of reasonable length and nothing ridiculous like a sentence.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
A few inquiries that I would like to make:

1. Will our Pokemon all be starting from an essential level five, as in the game? (IE, will my future Cyndiquil start off only knowing Tackle, and Leer as its moves, and learn the other as it goes?)

2. Will we be allowed, at some point, to duke it out to capture legends?

1. We're not going by the level system for evolution, so your Pokemon won't be leveling up necessarily. We are, however, using the level system for attacks. So in each move your Pokemon learns will be the next one in line. So not a Cyndiquil learning Flamethrower at the start.

2. As for legendaries; Yes we'll encounter them, but we're not going to have the chance to capture them. That's just too much power for one person to have. And seeing as how I want this to be multiple RP's, having a legendary carry over to the next RP would just be too much rape. XD

Chromatic

Become
Awards
So basically, Cyndiquil will start off right now having only Tackle and Leer, and then, as necessary, will gain its attacks in the proper order, starting with Smokescreen being the next, followed by Ember.

Yup. That's pretty much how it goes. I'm going to leave it up to you guys when and how your Pokemon learns their moves, so long as they're in the order they're supposed to be learned. Same goes with Evolution. You chose when it happens, just so long as it's not freakishly early on, and hopefully due to something significant.

Also. I posted, so check it out everyone. And I'm out for the night. I'll be back tomorrow.

;o

thebatman

Oh. My bad for not posting and stuff. Finals got to me a little. Ok. I'll have to think about the TM thing. We won't stumble upon them for a little while if I decide to utilize them, possibly until Goldenrod. I'll let you guys know soon if I decide on it.

Also, I need everyone who hasn't posted yet to post so we can get on with the RP please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back