• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Politics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-Dark

Republics

V.S.

Democrats

state which you are, why, things good, things bad about the other party or your own, pros cons

*seperatists or indepents, whichever term, don't count, Nader is just there to split the votes*

I'm not really a democrat, but Nixon...republican, ever since I learned about watergate back in my freshman year, I've been anti-republican, along with Bush, the current one, he's just an idiot

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I believe I'm a Democrat but I'm not really sure because I'm probably just taking after my parents and don't really know the difference between the two parties.

PoptartKing

Website
www.wikipedia.org
Anti-Dark said:
*seperatists or indepents, whichever term, don't count, Nader is just there to split the votes*

No.

I absolutely refuse to pick between the lesser of two evils. That's not true democratic representation. I should be able to choose whoever most closely reflects my own political beliefs.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anti..be serious >.>; it IS intel after all. Not Hehe, I'm serious on politics. They annoy me like hell.

M

MegaFlare

all of them suck, so do old people, those people with grey hair, tehe tehe

This is for INTELLIGENT discussion...

I'm a registered republican. I don't necessarily agree with actions of some of the republican presidents, however. I do think some of the best presidents we have had have been democrat. I agree with you too, Monkey. Politics are so controversially debated, it sometimes gets annoying.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Politics ? None for me thank you, hypocritical bunch of a-holes, I do as my government tells me to do, but I don't pick any sides, period.

ah the wonderful world of politics..well i have yet to pick a side.....but i feel that the system doesnt work.....gov't ruled by a single person might last longer.....but america cant sit still for that such things demand action....and because we think we are more important than we really are we go and crush a govt...then point at it and say it doesnt work......
what i truly think is that sadaam would have never lost power because fear works wonders for keeping people in line...peace however does not...

king-DAVID

squall leonheart said:
ah the wonderful world of politics..well i have yet to pick a side.....but i feel that the system doesnt work.....gov't ruled by a single person might last longer.....but america cant sit still for that such things demand action....and because we think we are more important than we really are we go and crush a govt...then point at it and say it doesnt work......
what i truly think is that sadaam would have never lost power because fear works wonders for keeping people in line...peace however does not...

Hatred is most often times born from fear,sooner or later those people would have revolted.Although I agree with you in saying that the U.S. does have dellusions of grandeur.If a country isn't like them, then they will most likely critcize it and make it seem like the "big bad nation".As for politics,they seem like nothing but a show for the people because the government still seems to do what they want,regardless of opinions or people.That is of course IMO.

Mr. Kentucky

The KY high school state basketball tourny
Anti-Dark said:
I'm not really a democrat, but Nixon...republican, ever since I learned about watergate back in my freshman year, I've been anti-republican, along with Bush, the current one, he's just an idiot
I'm Republican, almost a straight ticket, but not completely. Nixon was a smart man, he just got caught doing what every other President before him did. Bush isn't an idiot, he is a brilliant man who attended one of the most prestigious schools in the nation. Bush just isn't a good debater who thinks quick on his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back