• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll: favorite wayfinder charm between Ven, Aqua & Terra? (P.s. I’m gonna miss those beautiful charms)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Wayfinder Charm look is your favorite?

• Ventus’s Charm (Sea Green)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Aqua’s Charm (Blue)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Terra’s Charm (Light Orange)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I guess it depends on what your favorite color is. I prefer blue of those colors. I'm glad Ventus' is neon green, I like that shade of green along with emerald green (it does look like emeralds in that last picture, unlike the first one). I think I do lean towards Ventus' based on the first three pictures, just because it's sort of lit up from the center rather than the edges as with Aqua's and Terra's. That last picture would be a much harder contest. Navy blue v. emerald green, they're both really pretty, but I'd probably go with blue. The edges look more silver though, which makes the color combinations there remind me of Ravenclaw and Slytherin, and I've always been drawn to Ravenclaw's silver and blue. (I know in the books it's supposed to be bronze or something instead of silver, but this is one thing I side with the movies on. I love the blue / silver combo.)

No thanks @ Terra's altogether. I would've preferred they had used Red or Purple for him. Pure reds (and particularly crimson or ruby-esque) are my favorite color. They based these to a great extent on the princess stained glass platforms (since those three worlds are the base of BbS), and Aurora's platform is that sort of orangey-red quality. It is sort of odd that her platform isn't a pure red, actually--red like the rose.

Foxycian

Awards
I guess it depends on what your favorite color is. I prefer blue of those colors. I'm glad Ventus' is neon green, I like that shade of green along with emerald green (it does look like emeralds in that last picture, unlike the first one). I think I do lean towards Ventus' based on the first three pictures, just because it's sort of lit up from the center rather than the edges as with Aqua's and Terra's. That last picture would be a much harder contest. Navy blue v. emerald green, they're both really pretty, but I'd probably go with blue. The edges look more silver though, which makes the color combinations there remind me of Ravenclaw and Slytherin, and I've always been drawn to Ravenclaw's silver and blue. (I know in the books it's supposed to be bronze or something instead of silver, but this is one thing I side with the movies on. I love the blue / silver combo.)

No thanks @ Terra's altogether. I would've preferred they had used Red or Purple for him. Pure reds (and particularly crimson or ruby-esque) are my favorite color. They based these to a great extent on the princess stained glass platforms (since those three worlds are the base of BbS), and Aurora's platform is that sort of orangey-red quality. It is sort of odd that her platform isn't a pure red, actually--red like the rose.
Ventus’s charm color is technically called Sea Green not Emerald Green (I guess all Green in the end lol), this is all according to the Color-Picker ofc. I also listed the Sea Green color next to Ven’s charm (and all three in general) cause it’s the exact same color.

Last edited:
Back