• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pooh's Story Book!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Over all which Chapter of Pooh's Story Book was better?

Votes: 11 33.3%

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elorah

Awards
I think that KH2 Winnie the Pooh is better ^^
The storyline is so cute, and really sweet!
And you get a keyblade and stuff!

Pooh's story book on the Tigger Movie would be pretty cool.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I think that KH2 Winnie the Pooh is better ^^
The storyline is so cute, and really sweet!
And you get a keyblade and stuff!

Pooh's story book on the Tigger Movie would be pretty cool.

I know, I can see it aye? I mean a lot of people thought it was pointless, but I can see tigger in his massive state of depression the the Avav-lan-chee starts and Sora rescues him, I mean it's almost as if the story line was made for Sora!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
YAY POOH!!!!! Yeah Pooh's been a favorite since I was three. For my favorite game I'd say...... both!!! Because KH1 had better minigames and KH2 had a better storyline.

I totally agree with you! I love pooh bear but I knoe people are saying it's pointless so I thought if we hadd the Tigger movie we might give the story line a bit of a kick aye?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
The tigger movie was gun! lol, i loved it! TIGGER IS TEH BEST!!!

Strifentine

Awards
I really didn't like the Winnie the Pooh world in either game.... something about Pooh kinda freaks me out >_>

I bet the one in KH2 was better though. KH1Pooh was quite stupid in my opinion.

Cloudless Sky

I like Pooh in KH2 (his mini game more interesting, I personally think)... Not so bad about Pooh in KH1 but his world always made me headache...

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I liked everything about the first one more.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Tigger! Wow, yeah imagine them as tiggers and with Tigger and the crew.
Sora as Tigger, I can see it! And then He'll feel bad cause Tigger gets upset.

I bet the one in KH2 was better though. KH1Pooh was quite stupid in my opinion.
lol I can't decide my fave, I like em both, I didn't like the memory loss in KH2, How Pooh kept saying "Sombody I don't know" It almost was a repeat of CoM except Sora didn't go around Saying "Somebody I don't know." But it reminds me of when Sora visits Leon's gang and they have no idea who he is. How sad... Grrr... I hate you Namine.... :mad: Still I like the ending in KH2 Pooh's story book, It was beautiful, except the part where they cut to the crudly done Cutscene how Sora smiles retardedly and says "And all of you are right here too, See ya." Way to spoil a good clip! grrr... ANYWAYYS,

I liked everything about the first one more.
I liked it's simplicity of it.

i pooh in kH2 better becuse it is more then the first one and you get to do a lot more in pooh in KH2 then you do in KH 1
I never really noticed. lol

either way, i only did poohs book to complete it and to get the keyblade in KH2
What ever happened to your inner-child?

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I like both of them. KH1's story book is slightly longer, slower-paced, and has some interesting, slow-paced mini-games. I found that KH2 had a nit less, but the minigames were more fast-paced, and I found them to be over quickly. I prefered the story in KH1, as SeaSalt Icecream said, it was more relevant ot the overall plot.

Honestly, I found that the way KH2's storybook was done seemed like a cheap way to go back and play some mini-games. It was the exact same concept with the torn pages and the lesson when you finnish the world. They could've at least done a different take on it.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Honestly, I found that the way KH2's storybook was done seemed like a cheap way to go back and play some mini-games. It was the exact same concept with the torn pages and the lesson when you finnish the world. They could've at least done a different take on it.
I completely agree with you, honestly the games in the KH1 were a whole lot more natural seeming... There that's the word I've been looking for. Natural. I mean the mini games in KH2 didn't seem as well-thought out yet seemed too fancy for the likes of pooh. I mean the Jumping Mini game is better in KH1 then two cause it's more like tigger to jump to log to log than on top of balloons. lol.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
You should all be ashamed.

KHI was far better.

Although I might be a bit biased...

But I just felt a lot more involved in the story. And even the mini-games.

And KHII had pretty lame minigames, to be honest.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
You should all be ashamed.

KHI was far better.

Although I might be a bit biased...

But I just felt a lot more involved in the story. And even the mini-games.

And KHII had pretty lame minigames, to be honest.

I do agree with you there, The only thing that I like best is the bit of the cave in Pooh's story book, where Sora and Pooh Bear walk out hand and hand that's cute, I mean I've been thinking it'd be a completely different Sora if Riku or any of his friends were there but in Pooh's story book he's allowed to be himself, and not ashmaed of how he feels I love how donald and Goofy taught him that :)

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I completely agree with you, honestly the games in the KH1 were a whole lot more natural seeming... There that's the word I've been looking for. Natural. I mean the mini games in KH2 didn't seem as well-thought out yet seemed too fancy for the likes of pooh. I mean the Jumping Mini game is better in KH1 then two cause it's more like tigger to jump to log to log than on top of balloons. lol.

I know what you mean, the mini-games in KH2 were fun the first time, but were over-quick and weren't necessarily addictive. They're also too extravagant, I mean...the wole Pooh's hunny hunt thing was kind of ridiculous.

Yes, the mini-games in Kh1 were more natural, weren't they?:thumbup:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I know what you mean, the mini-games in KH2 were fun the first time, but were over-quick and weren't necessarily addictive. They're also too extravagant, I mean...the wole Pooh's hunny hunt thing was kind of ridiculous.

Yes, the mini-games in Kh1 were more natural, weren't they?:thumbup:

Yay I love it when I don't feel like an idiot and people actually agree with me lol.

It was hard to explain my feelings really. I dunno I mean the tigger example. I can imagine him destroying rabits cabbage patch much more than I can see him jumping on balloons lol. Or I can see pooh using a ballon to find honey much than riding on a honey pot lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back