• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'POP:Two Thrones' Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DatDot

I am at 'The Arena' area and I am having difficulty in defeating a huge giant. I know that there are two ways to reach up to his level and i know that i have got to aim for his eyes but the question is how?

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
just get use the speedkill system to kill him (or, it) when you have completely blinded him, then you just have to keep hitting his legs so that he falls down and dies.

DatDot

I have done that, I've jumped onto him and activated the speedkill, the prince stabs the creature in the back and then the creature grabs me and throws me across the arena. For some reason, i can't do the speed kill twice.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
what the....you do know that you must press square button to use the speedkill again, right?

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Well, the speed kill you have to push square right when the dagger turns blue if you push it too late then he'll throw you off, or if you push it too soon. So just wait till you see the dagger turn blue then push Square really fast, and what I did if I pushed it at the wrong time and threw me off I just reversed time so I had a second chance.

DatDot

I know that!
i used speedkill to stab the thing in the back, but what do i do now?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Each of those speed kills takes about seven or so stabs.

There are two sides of the arena you must do this that. If you can't figure it out from there...

DatDot

I've done it!
I feel so dumb, the thing i did wrong was that i activated the first speed kill by jumping off one of the platforms and then kept on pressing square thinking i had to attack him. I never realised you just had to not press anything and wait to activate the second and third speedkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back