• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possable world for KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Everyone knows how Noruma is like, "There will alot of new suprises in kh2 that no one knows aobut yet" like mabey a new world, that has been kept under wraps. So i have been thinking about all of the Classic Disney movies like Bambi Cinderella and aristicats (the classic cartoon movies) and though that a big famous one that they have yet to do is Jungle Book. Now i have a stong feeling that Tarzan isn't goig to be comming back because we beat clayton (the main laim bad guy in that world). So jungle book would be like the jungle part of kh2 replacing Tarzan. You could fight in the old ruins, and in the treasure feild, and visit the human village. NOw some people be like that would be stupid you couldn't make a good world out of that movie. But look at alice in wonderland, if that wasn't in kh1 and it was going to be in kh2 you would be like "How could they make that world's storyline work?" well they did it for wonderland (i just hated the music) so they could be able to do it for jungle book. What are your thoughts and ideas?

*Flams will be reported*

Last edited:
O

Onewingedangel6

hmmm maybe they do have a world underwraps maybe just not a world maybe they have a big secret about kh2 that they don't want to reveal cause if they leak even one thing about it the whole game might be ruined but yeah Jungle Book will be a great world in Kh2

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i'm still waiting for news of a Robin Hood and/or the lion king world. i think the jungle book could work in KH2.

KH_ROCKS

Yes I agree that The Jungle Book would make a good world but I dont think it will be done because HJO is also the voice of Mowgli , and since he's gone through puberty I highly doubt he'll be able to do that voice again. Just my opinion.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well Jungle Book was one of my favorite moves and if they decided to make it a world in KH2 i would be glad. I just hope it would be much better than Deep Jungle. but yeah i mean we have someworlds still left that they havent told us about although the Lion Kinworld which is highly rumored and higly anticipated may be in KH2 and Nomura may not put Jungle Book in becuase of some similarities.....(animals, jungle like setting) although Lion King wasnt really in a jungle. I dont know though. it would be cool to have Jungle Book though. the background music could be that song "Bear neccesities" or something like that.....LOL

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
im not to sure about a lion king world. i mean i know how noruma loves lions and all but still. i mean i can't logically find away how sora could talk to everyone as they are animals, so unless forsome reason donal knows a magic spell that lets you speack animal i can't see how sora could communicate, but robin hood? OMG i completely forgot that was a disney movie that would be the best move fighting along side the fox. that would bee cool. with all the anthro animals, *slaps himself for forgeting about robing hood*

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
and think about it. if the jungle book is confirmed, we might get to fight shere khan the tiger.

O

Onewingedangel6

zenkai16 said:
im not to sure about a lion king world. i mean i know how noruma loves lions and all but still. i mean i can't logically find away how sora could talk to everyone as they are animals, so unless forsome reason donal knows a magic spell that lets you speack animal i can't see how sora could communicate, but robin hood? OMG i completely forgot that was a disney movie that would be the best move fighting along side the fox. that would bee cool. with all the anthro animals, *slaps himself for forgeting about robing hood*

well remember in Atlantica.. sebastin and all them were animals too well fishes to be exact and sora talked to them and also simba was a summon so Pride Rock might be in kh2 maybe Simba needs sora to help him out in something i dunno

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
Onewingedangel6 said:
well remember in Atlantica.. sebastin and all them were animals too well fishes to be exact and sora talked to them and also simba was a summon so Pride Rock might be in kh2 maybe Simba needs sora to help him out in something i dunno

possibly, remember mushu was a summon for the first game also and in one scene, he said

mushu: hey sora, long time no see"

mulan: "friends of yours?"

mushu: "yeah, we fough a whole bunch of enemies, that was about a year ago"

*note* dialogue not correct word for word.

so it's possible that simba will be coming back, including his world.

khlover2

i think sinbad would make a great world for kh2. that evil godess lady would make a perfect heartless boss.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i remember that movie Sinbad. it would be a cool world to travel in. u would have to save that man from getting executed but it's probably not going to happen because of PoTC. the pirates and stuff being similar but maybe. it would be a cool world. i liked the movie....

d_fallen_1

zenkai16 said:
Everyone knows how Noruma is like, "There will alot of new suprises in kh2 that no one knows aobut yet" like mabey a new world, that has been kept under wraps. So i have been thinking about all of the Classic Disney movies like Bambi Cinderella and aristicats (the classic cartoon movies) and though that a big famous one that they have yet to do is Jungle Book. Now i have a stong feeling that Tarzan isn't goig to be comming back because we beat clayton (the main laim bad guy in that world). So jungle book would be like the jungle part of kh2 replacing Tarzan. You could fight in the old ruins, and in the treasure feild, and visit the human village. NOw some people be like that would be stupid you couldn't make a good world out of that movie. But look at alice in wonderland, if that wasn't in kh1 and it was going to be in kh2 you would be like "How could they make that world's storyline work?" well they did it for wonderland (i just hated the music) so they could be able to do it for jungle book. What are your thoughts and ideas?

*Flams will be reported*

nope actually, lion have the biggest chance...one thing is that it is popular, second it is numora's favorite movie, and finally, it is highly rumored.

Twilight Town

The Black Cauldron, The Lion King, Robin Hood, or Lilo and Stitch would be awesome worlds. Also, Bambi would make an awesome Pooh-like world.

d_fallen_1

bambi would suck ass. black cauldren, i dont think will happen, lion king have 50/50 chance, robin hood would suck, and i dont think so for spirited away. it may be a disney movie, but it is technically not.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
d_fallen_1 said:
bambi would suck ass. black cauldren, i dont think will happen, lion king have 50/50 chance, robin hood would suck, and i dont think so for spirited away. it may be a disney movie, but it is technically not.

i agree Bambi would suck but the Black Cauldron rules. the Horned King would be an awesome boss to fight. and Robin Hood was a classic that would go great with KH2 i guess. Spirited away i havent seen....... and Lion King seems to be a obvious choice for a world but dont be surprised if u dont see it in the game. i believe it will be in the game but im not certain....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back