• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible new creature is found

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
You fail to provied evidense of evolution being observed.

I dunno, when you find a dead body and blood in a jewelry store, was a murder observed, even if there's overwhelming proof for it? No. Are people who suggest the murder didn't happen because they didn't see it utter idiots? Yes.

Ok, how can Dark Energy start this expansion, if there was nothing? Dark Energy couldnt have existed to start anything.

Then there is no such thing as protons and "Dark Energy".

Never forget, *you're* the one that suggsted there was nothing.

"Couse, if there was nothing before this "expansion took place, how can non-exitant protons come togather and start this "expansion"?"

Perhaps there was nothing we can comprehend, perhaps it's an oscillating universe, we've no idea yet. It would be pointless to tell you *my* opinions because those are mine.

Now, do you know this for a fact? I know it might not have been referring to cars, but it does look like it might be.

Don't fool yourself. Why not spacecraft? Lightning balls? Magic chariots? Fire bicycles? Because it is so vague, you can interpret it with anything, meaning it is useless.

Seeing as how interpreting it as anything more as what it says is utterly useless, we take it literally.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I dunno, when you find a dead body and blood in a jewelry store, was a murder observed, even if there's overwhelming proof for it? No. Are people who suggest the murder didn't happen because they didn't see it utter idiots? Yes.

Figures. You want solid proof the God exists and that he created the unizerse, the world, every thing, and I want evidense that Evolution is actually being observed. This debate is getting no where.

My proof that God exists: 1) Look around you. This couldnt have all came from the big bang. Its easier to believ that God created everything, then that it poped out of nowhere. 2) again, there are several prophecies that have been predicted in the bible, have and and are happening, are coming true.

Don't fool yourself. Why not spacecraft? Lightning balls? Magic chariots? Fire bicycles? Because it is so vague, you can interpret it with anything, meaning it is useless.

The description come closest to the car. Thats my guess. Nothing else comes close.

"The chariots shall rage in the streets, they shall jostle one against another in the broad ways"

That, to me, sounds like a haighway. And if it says its in the final days, well, do we still use chariots to go from place to place?

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Sorry, I've been looking around for new info, but I haven't found any yet.

Thats because they've probably proven it to be fake. I mean, if you look at it closely, its obviously fake. Just someone wanting attention.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Figures. You want solid proof the God exists and that he created the unizerse, the world, every thing, and I want evidense that Evolution is actually being observed. This debate is getting no where.

Because you're being a fool. I ask for *any* sort of objective proof, you ask for direct observation when you know the theory itself forbids it.

My proof that God exists: 1) Look around you. This couldnt have all came from the big bang. Its easier to believ that God created everything, then that it poped out of nowhere.

Subjective opinion is not proof. Next.

2) again, there are several prophecies that have been predicted in the bible, have and and are happening, are coming true.

Self-fulfilling prophecies are yesterday's fish. Next.

The description come closest to the car. Thats my guess. Nothing else comes close.

"The chariots shall rage in the streets, they shall jostle one against another in the broad ways"

That, to me, sounds like a haighway.

To me, it sounds like magic chariots on roman streets. You've yet to explain the flaming torches.

And if it says its in the final days, well, do we still use chariots to go from place to place?

No we don't, because this is proof the prophecy is fake. The people who made it had no idea chariots would eventually become obsolete.

And if they had a vision, chariot is the last word you'd use for a car. In fact, you'd give a description on the strange contraption.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Because you're being a fool. I ask for *any* sort of objective proof, you ask for direct observation when you know the theory itself forbids it.

Want more evidense of Gods existence? Archeology is constantly backing up the Bible. Read through this: http://www.grantjeffrey.com/article/article7.htm

I think thats mostly about how archeology backs up the Bible. Havent had much of a chance to read it all yet.

Self-fulfilling prophecies are yesterday's fish. Next.

Here, read this.

Prophecy

Consider the enumerable incidents of accurate prophecy throughout Scripture, and in the lives of Catholic Saints. The reports of accurate prophecy are too many to ignore, and are too many to collectively state they are all trickery or somehow "lucky". Simply put, no human being can foretell events accurately. Weathermen cannot even tell us where a hurricane will land a few days in advance. If a human being were to be able to accurately foretell events, this would not be considered a natural occurrence since no human can do such things. Prophecy is therefore a supernatural occurrence.

Since miracles provide abundant empirical evidence and cannot be explained through natural reason or science, how else can you explain them other than looking at a supernatural source?

http://www.overcomeproblems.com/don't_believe_in_god.htm

No we don't, because this is proof the prophecy is fake. The people who made it had no idea chariots would eventually become obsolete.

And if they had a vision, chariot is the last word you'd use for a car. In fact, you'd give a description on the strange contraption.

You cant prove that it isnt talking about cars. From looking at that verse, I can say im pretty sure they are.

Shadukai X

Banned
You know what? I'm sick of you guys argueing on a TOTALLY different subject, so until I get more info, this thread is closed. If you want to keep argueing, make another thread.

Shadukai X

Banned
*opened and bumped*

I just wanted more people to this this, and speculate more about it, but please, keep on topic.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
The Big Bang was not caused by gases. It was merely an expansion of energy.
Use your logic. If matter can't be created or destroyed, then it *can't* be created.
By law, matter can't be created, so you're asking me for a violation of the law.
The answer's simple. Energy has always been.
Baryonic assymetry. I'm sorry, but matter can be created, and the idea that it can't is at odds with observations.
Matter CAN be created and destroyed - you can even look it up on wikipedia. I could cite a specific physicist's article, but I'd have to talk to him first to get the link.
By your own earlier claim, science "cannot" predict earlier than a certain point for the universe's creation - so how can you claim energy wasn't created?

everyone accepts newton's laws, so thats why theyre laws. but if some people disagree with evolution, it must remain a theory. and i'm not so knowledgeable about the galapagos, but i know that in hawaii, they
No, it's because Newton's laws are mathematical formulas that give exact predictions. Not theory - which claims a process that it demands must have uncertain rates.

Theory of gravity.
Theory of electromagnetism.
String Theory, which posits a different method with the same results.

Oh really? Then how come we havent found a new species above a human?
In part, we do, since we are taller, more intelligent, and longer-lived than are predecessors.

What's ridiculous is your understanding of the theories. It wasn't an explosion, it was an expansion.

Do you believe things mutate?

Do you believe in natural selection?
The theory of evolution requires that the mutations can amount to enough to produce speciation - not merely races. Speciation depends not on mere differences between genes, but different structures of the entire chromosomes and DNA.

I'll look for the verse and post it in the next post. The 42 chapters of Job are allot to look through. But I remember it mentioning something about the circumference of the earth.
Which would prove nothing, since Flat-Earthers believed Earth was a circle.
No, circumference exists for a sphere too. Furthermore, Job especially refers to "four corners of the earth" - hard to find on a circle, unless you take the understanding that it means NSEW - which would also apply to a sphere.

WOOOOOOW! Fire chariots! This is *such* a new idea.

No. Fast magic chariots were a common dream. You're interpreting things to your whims.
One, if it says chariots, it means chariots if the section isn't speaking metaphorically. Whenever it says "like", or "as", it is speaking metaphorically.

Any law of science that contradicts this?
Just the observation that there is much more matter than antimatter in the universe, and baryonic assymetry.

Who said nothing existed before the Big Bang?
Most scientists.

And you've yet to name one.
Your beloved Wikipedia has a large list.

Tiny protons, or whatever, coming together to create an explosion is ridiculous.
I'm sorry, but e=mc^2

The law of energy conservation.
Accepted with important exceptions.

There's nothing saying that cars are destroyed in the future - it's common in apocalyptic literature, even.
We still use the phrase "your chariot awaits" to describe any sort of ride.

If God is showing someone a vision of future events, he would also instill them with understanding of what they are seeing - this is attested to in the Bible. Thus, the recepient would understand that what he is seeing is used the same as transportation - which is why he would say "like chariots".

You know what, how about this - everytime someone argues about the Bible on this thread, they first check tektonics.org to see if they are not already spouting tired, and false, cliches. If you can refute tektonics.org, then it's worth the time to spout it.

As for the creature - where are the pics? I cannot find them.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I want you two whiners to shut up. This thread hs gone so far off topic, I cannot find anything about this new creature. This is just totally unacceptable. Espicially Pho. Just because this is the Intel section gives you no right to change the subject. I like talking about religion as much as the next person, but there are other threads for that. Keep it on topic.

I would like to see new pics on this creature, if you can find some Shad. I wonder if they found out anything else about it .-.

Shadukai X

Banned
^ I'm looking for the email in which I got this from....its a little hard to find..

I'll upload pics later today.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^Do you have like a more recent report? What happened after they took the creature in? What did the experiments prove?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I want you two whiners to shut up. This thread hs gone so far off topic, I cannot find anything about this new creature. This is just totally unacceptable. Espicially Pho. Just because this is the Intel section gives you no right to change the subject. I like talking about religion as much as the next person, but there are other threads for that. Keep it on topic.

Then by all means post something about the creature, Ultima, and don't just whine about it. It was obviously fake, or weren't you able to figure this out before?

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
I want you two whiners to shut up. This thread hs gone so far off topic, I cannot find anything about this new creature. This is just totally unacceptable. Espicially Pho. Just because this is the Intel section gives you no right to change the subject.
Sure, if you can show how the creature is completely unrelated to our supposed "off-topic". Oh wait, we already proved you wrong.

How about, instead of complaining when you're expected to know more than just one thing for a discussion, you actually go out and TRY TO LEARN MORE THAN JUST ONE THING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back