• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*possible spoiler* FUNNY JUNK WITH THE NEW EGM MAG.^O^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Averixx

i just noticed that after i read the magazine ( the one with the cover story of Kingdom Hearts II) that 4-8 pages are repeated from the cover story. -^o^-
I just think this is funny since i never seen this happen.

Averixx

i mean to say is that at the last two pages of the cover story and a 2-4 pages after was reprinted as other pages AFTER the cover story and the other 2-4 pages ended. it is funny to me since, like i said before, ive never seen this happen before or heard of this happening.

Averixx

i dont have a scaner....sory guys. but u guys would think that i am making it up since it even has the same page numbers on them ( the repeated pages and real ones).

CidHighwind

i dont get it i got the mag sitting right in front of me but i just got it so i havent had a chance to look through it in detail
(i got the last copy i was hoping for the halloween town copy but i got the original =*O )

kurosora3169

your copy probably just got messed up in the printing process and accidentally got those two pages put in there twice. I get all sorts of problems with my animeinsider mag. one time the middle pages weren't stapled with the others, another time they didn't cut one of the pages the right length so it was longer than the others.......all sorts of weird stuff happens in magazine printing. you can't expect it to be perfect. but yeah, you prbly just got the messed up one this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back