• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible to get the gathering secret endin on beginner in kh2fm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
really? i didn't know that. i thought it would be the same thing as KH2, in other words getting 100% on normal. and then unlocking all of the world on expert. cause i don't own Kh2fm. i want it but i dont have it... oh well yea w/e. cool. :D

C

Colours

really? i didn't know that. i thought it would be the same thing as KH2, in other words getting 100% on normal. and then unlocking all of the world on expert. cause i don't own Kh2fm. i want it but i dont have it... oh well yea w/e. cool. :D

Alot of things were changed due to the fact that it's FM.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
no. you just have to do bonus stuff on critical. mushroom XIII, terra fight, and data matches
You just need to beat all worlds in Critical to get the BBS trailer, which means filling all keyholes.

Terra, Datas and Mushrooms are to be completed in Proud...

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
You just need to beat all worlds in Critical to get the BBS trailer, which means filling all keyholes.

Terra, Datas and Mushrooms are to be completed in Proud...

oh, wait, we're talking about the gathering. whoops im dumb. i was talking about the birth by sleep vid. well, if you needed to know, check my last post.LOL

C

Colours

oh, wait, we're talking about the gathering. whoops im dumb. i was talking about the birth by sleep vid. well, if you needed to know, check my last post.LOL

Well, I think the question was answered. Can this be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back