• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post Your Anger Here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightbreeze

Website
www.freewebs.com
-i am angry because alot of people what my sister abd her boyfriend austin to breakup and it is so inmature for them in to say romurs about my sister that aren't true it is very pissing off

- i realy hate the guys at my school all i want to do is smash there face in the wall because the leave me the ****! they keep calling me name that realy piss me **** off.

Ifrits_Horn

i got a D in algebra 2 an' my parents took my car away. i must now ride the bus every day to school and i can not go anywhere...but it's ok tho, my lord keeps me happy through the day.

R K O

Here's 1 that happened to me this morning:

It was during homeroom, and my friend offered me this huge mint. We decided to take out some coins and crush it, so now it looks like cocaine. I rolled a piece of paper and sniffed up the mint X.X (Mmm, minty)
I got 2 bucks for doing it. Atleast it wasn't real coke.
So then my friend decided to try it out. He had 1 huge rolled up piece of paper in his nose, and the teacher caught him. And saw the crushed mint. He explained but it didn't work. So now he and I got sent down to the dean and got detention.

Just great...

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Haha lmao, who the hell sniffs mint anyway ??? XD

I dunno if I got any more anger issues worth mentioning... ohya: AC's Tifa isn't real >.<

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
-stupid people i know.
-stupid idiots that come back to p*** me off.
-people that just waste my time.
-exams, when i don't prepare to revise.
-Mentol people that are in my school, that think there're so tough.
-People that are all talk and no action.

Broken_Dreams

Hmm... I'm one of those people who really builds up their anger. Let's see...

- My mom doesn't trust me
- My best friend is totally losing herself over some guy
- I do not understand algebra (stupid square roots!)
- I had basketball in gym today, and I totally made a fool of myself
- My little brother is really annoying me
- There's a girl in my study hall who sits behind me and annoys the hell out of me by bragging about how her parents make SOOOO much money and she can get anything she wants!
- Just guys in general.... -_-

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
- being sick, but still having to go to school
- lips extremely chapped because I've been licking them all day and everyone knows licking your lips only makes them worse
- i am procrastinating

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Im pissed at like everything right now!

Here's my problems:

- My teachers a doosh, and lost my work

- I can't find that f**** remote to my tv

- I have and F in History

- I can't drink ( Im just pissed because my sister keeps rubbing in my face that she's older and is a complete drunk now!)

- I have an F in history and my PE teacher

-Someone stole my wallet! ( Now that I'm really pissed off about!)

- I got two detententions because I was caught trying to turn off a kids computer in computer class. ( The kids started it first....

- I don know where my BB gun is

SniperDoodle

NH, USA or somewhere in the middle of Boring-field
Website
www.fanfiction.net
-Some arrogant jerks on the bus are teasing one of my best friends behind her back
-I'm confused
-I don't want to go to school tomorrow
-I'm freezing
-It's too cold in NH
-My friends ignored me today
-I'm having a writer's/artist's block
-I don't get to see some of my friends as often as I used to
-Plainfield sucks
-I feel lost
-Later!

R K O

1) Once again, I was in the classroom during Electrical, when we SHOULD HAVE been in the shop. That pissed me off. But atleast I passed my Electrical Midterm *shugs*

2) My friend hogged my friend's DS. I had to hit him to make him hand it over to me. <<

3) I'm pissed off at myself.

Stargazer

Website
www.adventchildren.net
Okay, please be reminded that the forum that I'm talking about here is NOT kh2.net, the L-Factor, adventchildren.net or whatever. It's an another forum, an anime/gaming community forum.

Man, I hate the people in my forums. They're all picking on me, calling me "gay", "poser", and such. Some of the admins and moderators even go as far as editing my posts and sig line to humiliate me. Even worse, they even considered me for banning by just using a harmless sig (Kunoichi, remember the sig I requested from you?). As for the member, they, too, kept on picking on me just because I'm being friendly to girls. THE HECK?!?!?! What's wrong with being friendly to girls? What? Do they think they are the ones who could (and should) do that? I'm being silent for now, but when I come back, I'll swear I'll be different. If it means creating chaos in that forum (I'm more of a peacekeeper), then I'll do it.

P.S. They kept on picking on me, yet I haven't done anything bad to them. In fact, I'm the most silent member there...

Ifrits_Horn

i live in southern ohio, where everyone likes to think they live in the south, simply because they live on the bottom of ohio. there is no job oppurtunities here and i have to move away to get a decent job.

Zophar

I HATE MY 8TH GRADE CLASSMATES!!! THEY ARE SO ANNOYING!!! THEY THINK THEY ARE ALL THAT AND THEY CAN TREAT ALL THE LOWER CLASSMEN LIKE S***!!!!

I gotta get it out of my system every now and then...

R K O

Eh, I'm like that. I believe I'm God AND better. << Yeah, I'm probably gonna go to hell for this. My ego and pride are just too powerful. Way too powerful. Too powerful for anyone to control.

Anyway:
I hate some of the freshmen I know at my school. Some piss me off, so I hit them really hard. Yet, they continue at times, so I hit them again and again. Giving them more pain. So now, they are my punching bags *maniacal laugh* It's annoying when they piss me off, but atleast I can kick all their asses.

My friend's cousin is a freshmen. It pisses me off that he can't defend himself against those guys. So I back him up, beating those guys up. Now they fear me. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back