• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Post your own music.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Listened to some of your stuff, it's not bad. However, you've all got to work on something. All the songs sound simple, the chord makeup, the vocals, the chorus'. One or two simple songs are great, but when they all are, it's not so much.

Think about getting a pianist into your line-up, atleast just for recording. Pianists are great for any genre of band.

Also, work on your vocals. The female singer, from what I heard, has a tendency to sing flat on the longer notes. One of the most simple techniques to sharpen it a tad is grinning when singing. Of course, this doesn't solve the problem, but for the majority makes it a little less obvious. The vocals on "Earth Angel" also sound boring, perk it up a little. ( I know this basically because I used to sing flat all the time. It had to be fixed. D: )

A lot of potential is there, however. Good job.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Yeah, he earth angel cover is pretty nice. The singing is off on some parts and easily distinquishable. But, like VX said, much potential. What kind of music are you going for?

(Also, work on the timing. There were some parts that were just...off)

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
@_@

Way back before my friends introduced me to emo/indie/screamo etc etc, I used to create hip hop music. I had a set of turntables, some funky vinyls and a pair of headphones. If I remember correctly, I was about twelve or thirteen. I stopped and I highly doubt I'll get back into producing again, but I made four songs.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=322779&T=3585

Three original and one remix. Enjoy, I guess.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
....why did you quit? Those are great, especially the first one. You got great taste, you could definitly get some where with that. If you do get back into it, hit me up. Maybe we can produce together?

P.S. What program did you use?

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
....why did you quit? Those are great, especially the first one. You got great taste, you could definitly get some where with that. If you do get back into it, hit me up. Maybe we can produce together?

P.S. What program did you use?

I combined Acid, Fruity Loops, and Sound Forge.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Listened to some of your stuff, it's not bad. However, you've all got to work on something. All the songs sound simple, the chord makeup, the vocals, the chorus'. One or two simple songs are great, but when they all are, it's not so much.

Think about getting a pianist into your line-up, atleast just for recording. Pianists are great for any genre of band.

Also, work on your vocals. The female singer, from what I heard, has a tendency to sing flat on the longer notes. One of the most simple techniques to sharpen it a tad is grinning when singing. Of course, this doesn't solve the problem, but for the majority makes it a little less obvious. The vocals on "Earth Angel" also sound boring, perk it up a little. ( I know this basically because I used to sing flat all the time. It had to be fixed. D: )

A lot of potential is there, however. Good job.
Haha, o'course. Up 'til a couple of months ago, I haven't thought up any lead parts for most of the songs. Which is a little sad, seeing as I'm the supposed lead guitarist. XO And the bassist is teaching himself piano fairly often too. As for the singing, Karin (female vocalist, obv) tends to sing in the wrong key. But when she gets it right, she gets it right. But thanks for the grinning tip. I've always wondered why people do those facial expressions for those notes. I'll try it.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I thought the same about Karin, she brought the quality of the whole group down. It's just my personal opinion but I don't like the tone of her voice, but whatever.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
I s'pose there will always be the people that find her voice distasteful.

Anyone else have songs to post up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back