• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Potential Double Account

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Okay, here are the pm's. All of which are quoted and unedited, well the only things edited where BHK=2keys's name becuase I didn't quote and had to type it all out (some are all caps, some are not..that's all)
BHK=2keys said:
sorry I just wanted to know if you were working on my animation.I pay well! If you're not making it then tell me what movie gear you have. Is it GIF?
my response
Mikail said:
1) I never said I would make it
2) I'm currently not taking requests. Do not ASSUME that I will make animations.
3) I charge for my animations when I am taking requests. No gil. No animation.
BHK=2KEYS said:
Geez,O.K. I can make my own.I was going to pay you a lot though but it looks like you're just not good enough to fulfill my request.
I got really upset with that statement..sorry if I sound cocky but it I was really pissed and this guy probably doesn't even do animations and sprites...
Mikail said:
Haha, not good enough to fullfull your request? Hahaha you made me laugh right there for a second n00b (not newb). I mean, if I suck so much, and if you could make it yourself, then why the hell did you bother asking me? Seriously, don't get so pissed becuase i'm not accepting any requests. Go find someone else to do it. (by the way, if you are soooo good, how come your avatar is a simple sprite that you didn't even make? It doesn't even have a transparent background!)
BHK=2keys said:
Okay,but you didn't fullfill my request, and I don't really care what you think about my avatar. And you're sprite sheets are pretty messed up. There is no organized sprites, there all out of order. When Sora's doing strike on one part, the sprite right after that is in a completely different place, and you don't have all the sprites to hardly do a simple swing.
Mikail said:
That is because
1) I only made sprites I would use in my animation *points to sig*
2) I didn't want to make the sprite sheet, but I was getting a high request so I decided to share the sprites I made so I arrenged them in the most orderly/space saving way I could

Okay, then I started receiving messages from this guy:

Kaiku10 said:
Your animations suck u suck u loser y are u my friend? JK about u being a loser and you not being my friend
Mikail said:
who the hell are you?
Kaiku10l said:
Well you don't need to know that. I was just telling the truth about u suck making animations and that ur a loser don't ever say that BHK=2keys animations suck!!!!!! U foo

I doubt I need anymore proof becuase it is quite obvious why he would make a doulbe account.

Mods can delete this thread after the problem is solved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back