• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Pottermore: J.K. Rowling's new project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammi

WOW i completely forgot I had a pottermore acc lol. i finished the SS chapters and waited. Did the CoS chapters appear?

Ja, they uploaded a few more chapters a couple of days ago. :) COS isn't complete yet, though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They've really listened to fans and made it more interactive :)

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
If anything could get any more random, JK Rowling wrote a story set after the series' conclusion. I find it odd that she hadn't announced it beforehand; but it is a nice surprise. The only bad side is that to read it you need a Pottermore account, which is why I posted it here instead of the other Harry Potter thread. If you don't want to make an account to read the story, IGN posted a snypsosis, which you can read here.

(i love that they call Voldemort "He Who Could Not Be Named")

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
First off I didn't even know this was a thread otherwise I would've posted in it before. xD But this is unexpected. I haven't read it yet but I plan too (I've fallen behind in everything on Pottermore D:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back