• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Practical KH3 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yezen

Now I have seen a lot of ideas floating around and I think we should seperate fact and theory. Lets not forget all of the speculation that came from Deep dive and how off that was.
Here is what we know....
The three knights have not been shown in any previouse game.
Zexions weapon is a spoiler.
Kingdom hearts is the story of SORA.
There were previouse Keyblade masters as Xigbar mentioned.
Xehanort had lost his memories.
And their may be a third symbol that Roxas drew next to the nobody and heartless symbols.Now my question....
What do you all think of
"birth by sleep"
It seemed to be the movies finale of sorts.

Morning Twilight

ty for the fact and fiction thing.

birth by sleep i think could mean the keyblade forged from sleeping hearts maybe or it is the part where u chose the sword, staff, or sheild.

and since Zexion's weapon is a spioler, that probably points to him being a former keyblade master.

Yezen

Well I don't know if that means it is a keyblade. I don't think a keyblade master would go down so easily. Zexion seems more like he would control darkness in the heart or something like that. From the Ansem reports we know Ienzo was the one that most wanted to move forward with the research. Alsao for all those who think his heartless will appear Nomera stated that the heartless of the 6 org members were random heartless. Also keep in mind that Zexion can't be one of the 3 keyblade knights because Nomura said they were new characters he had drawn but we haven't seen before. Unless he is like the man in the shadows in the trailer but for some reason I believe that to be Xehanort.

*KHgirl*

i heard some spectulation that Zexion didnt have a weapon maybe his power was metaphorphism from dd under #6 they mentioned metaphorphism something else too but i cant remember

Kilika

nomura said that zexion had a weapon. no matter how many speculations u have seen he has a weapon

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Nomura has sais he does have a weapon, but it is a spoiler, so they did not show it.

Kilika

there prolly wont be anything shown for a while. nomura said that they r working on other things.

can't wait for dirge of cerberus and final fantasy 12

Yezen

Yeah no news on KH3 for probably like a year then maybe we'll get a trailer. That is if it follows a similar time frame as KH2. But still, I think what is probably the most mysteriouse statement it the secret trailer is "birth by sleep". What do you think was born by sleep?(light, darkness, twighlight, dawn, keyblade, kingdom hearts, keyblade master_, Xehanort, the world, chasers, heartless, nobodies, Hearts, disney tokyo.....)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yezen said:
Yeah no news on KH3 for probably like a year then maybe we'll get a trailer. That is if it follows a similar time frame as KH2. But still, I think what is probably the most mysteriouse statement it the secret trailer is "birth by sleep". What do you think was born by sleep?(light, darkness, twighlight, dawn, keyblade, kingdom hearts, keyblade master_, Xehanort, the world, chasers, heartless, nobodies, Hearts, disney tokyo.....)

We'd probably get a trailer 2 years from now. One year is not enough time for them to clear their busy schedule. Besides Kingdom Heart's 2 trailer was released too early.

we'd probably get news by December or early next year.

ordaXjn

ok....Nomura said he has a "suprise ceremony" for KH players......thus meaning something big about KH is going to be revealed, that he cannot reveal other than at a big convention.....THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE NEWS!!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
You know what? Maybe the whole opening to Kingdom Hearts 3 should be a movie. I mean it as maybe Kingdom Hearts 3 should have 2 disks. The first disk should be a DVD and the second could be the actual game. The DVD disk should be a movie that explains the past and all about the Keyblade masters and how the legend speaks about it. It should run about 1hour and 30 min to 2hours tops, the movie should also touch up on Xehanort and maybe the past, and about Zexion and maybe his weapon. The second disk should have Sora's story on it and how it ends. Remember this is just a thought. Since Zexion is dead well the nobody is, this maybe a great idea.

I posted this at the other thread. Remeber that this is just my opinion.

Last edited:

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
well unless they come up with a new disk type(which is likely in the next 4 years) then itll have to be on 2 disk, since kh2 disk could barely hold it. so a movie on the second disk might be possible, as long as it has sora gampelay.

and guys, nomura said he had a trump card prepared for final mix, but thats not coming, so he might reveal it at e3

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah I said the second disk had Sora's adventure on it.
If Nomura decided to make the game this way, with 2 disks an all.

Yezen

Could someone post a link to when Nomura made the remark about the big cerimony for kh players? Or if no link is provided explain more on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back