• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Predict when Kingdom Hearts III is announced and released WW

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

For Wii or PS3?

• Wii

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorikux

Announcement - Spring/Summer '08, around May-September.

Release:

US - Spring '09, May
Japan - Summer '09, May
Others/Europe - Fall '09, September

Still hoping for Wii :D

P.S. I want this announced ASAP to put an end to "Where will it go?" debates!!

Sorikux

I want it soon. AT LEAST announce a console to end all the stupid arguments.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
well, i think it won't be announced until like Summer of '10.

SE has other priorities too ya know =p

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
They probably haven't thought about it much yet. Or, well, maybe they have. I bet they're waiting to see how the PS3 will do once FFXIII and Versus come out. Their support of Sony, or lack thereof, will heavily depend on it.

chainfan

I hope it comes out for the wii because It will provide a wider gameplay and you can contorl the keyblade for real

Sorikux

They probably haven't thought about it much yet. Or, well, maybe they have. I bet they're waiting to see how the PS3 will do once FFXIII and Versus come out. Their support of Sony, or lack thereof, will heavily depend on it.

They just announced today recently they're worried about PS3 lackluster sales.

Video Game Chartz - Nintendo - Sony - Microsoft - The Most Comprehensive Videogame Charts in the World

Scroll down to the SE wants US partner and worried about PS3 thread.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
It won't be on the Wii, I can tell you that much. Why? Because.

I am not jumping and dancing around my TV and fighting with a wiimote. It is different for games with a little action, KH fighting is way too extreme for a wiimote.

haraheidi

Yup KH style would not be good for the wii. It needs a PS3 or 360.
I just hope they don't like Nintendo that much, its just not a Nintendo game,

Sorikux

It won't be on the Wii, I can tell you that much. Why? Because.

I am not jumping and dancing around my TV and fighting with a wiimote. It is different for games with a little action, KH fighting is way too extreme for a wiimote.

Just because YOU don't want it on Wii means it won't go to Wii? Lol...

@hara

Lol, 360...

Btw, Disney's loving Nintendo and SE is inching farther away from Sony every day.

Joten9115

Have you played Kh2? Unless you can pull of some mad flips in mid-air with your Wiimote it won't work. I want the gameplay to be fun AND visually stunning. I would love to see a spin-off of KH on the Wii where you can control your "Wiiblade". But for KH3 they'll more than likely release it on the PS3 or 360 no matter how much Squenix and Disney loves Nintendo. Nomura's all for extreme things and as mentioned before on these boards a while back...he does love his chain-zipper physics.

that's my 2 cents anyway...

V

V.A.T.13

July 30th, 2015 - Japan
Sept 12th, 2160 - U.S.

Console - PS8 lite

Sorikux

Have you played Kh2? Unless you can pull of some mad flips in mid-air with your Wiimote it won't work. I want the gameplay to be fun AND visually stunning. I would love to see a spin-off of KH on the Wii where you can control your "Wiiblade". But for KH3 they'll more than likely release it on the PS3 or 360 no matter how much Squenix and Disney loves Nintendo. Nomura's all for extreme things and as mentioned before on these boards a while back...he does love his belt-zipper physics.

that's my 2 cents anyway...

Then you obviously don't know how business works. And why're you using KH2 as an example? KH2=/=KH3 and obviously KH2 battle system=/=KH3's BS. If they put it on Wii they'll adjust it so it's easy to play, not use the KH2 system.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Lol. Sora/ Keyblade protagonists are meant to fly through the air endlessly hitting stuff for fun. It isn't MEANT to be hard, it is meant to be, fun. On the Wii, if you try to do those combos, it won't be close to realistic. KH2 =/= KH3? They will be plenty alike, trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back